First Day on The Job Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Yes Drew." I flourished my hands for him to speak.

"Ain't chemistry the spark or fire between a man and woman, you know like you see in movies and stuff like that." He smirked.

"Professor Alsina, don't pay Drew any attention because he doesn't even know how to spell Chemistry let alone know anything about it." Kylie interjected.

"Drew glared at her. I could tell that it was a love hate relationship with those two, but I wasn't here to hook anybody up.

"Alright you two enough of the foolin and Drew try being slick again and you gon' be sliding out the door."

"Sorry Professor Alsina." Drew said smiling sheepishly.

I went over everything that I needed for the day and gave them their assignment. The groaned in displeasure, but I took Chemistry seriously. I'm here to teach and help them learn. Shortly after I gave them their assignments they peeled outta of class one by one. I looked at my watch an it was 12 pm. I didn't have my next class until 2:30 so I decided that I would go pick up some Popeye's and surprise my husband for lunch.

I walked out the lecture hall and bumped into someone. I looked in the face of Prof. Williams. He had me by my upper arms staring intently at me.

"Oh I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I side-stepped him making my way towards my office. I could feel his eyes on me as I hit the corner. I get the feeling that he is a ladies man and he used to having his fair share of women, but I know his ass ain't blind. This big ass rock on my left ring finger can't be missed, but some niggas don't respect the instiution of marriage. He can try it, but he damn sure ain't gon' get nowhere with me.

August

I was finalizing everything with La'Aisa and her managers. I could see a bright future for her, that is if she keeps her head on straight. She has got a lot to do and her work ethic is gon' depend on how well she succeeds in this industry. Her managers were in agreement with everything that I had put forth on the table and so was La'Asia.

I stood and shook hands with her managers and I shook La'Asia's hand. She had this look in her eyes that I couldn't quite decipher, but honestly a nigga wasn't tryna to decipher a damn thang.

"Kim. Tommy. Give me a minute. I need to talk to Mr. Alsina for a minute in private." She looked back at her managers and they looked hesitant for a second, but finally walked out.

I leaned up against the conference table and folded my arms. "What do you need ta' talk ta' me about?" I looked down at my watch and realized it was lunchtime.

"First I just wanna thank you for this opportunity. I am really a big fan of yours and admire your work ethics."

"Preciate' it, but I want you ta' be focused and be ready ta' move when its time. Your voice is gonna take you places if you do what you supposed ta' do."

"Yeah among other things." She smiled coyly. "I have many hidden talents."

I furrowed my brows and looked at her like she had lost her mind. "Look La'Asia I am a married man, that happens to be in love with my wife, so all that extra stuff you on, I'm not hea' fa' that." I walked over to my desk just as a knock sounded on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled

The door opened and in walked my beautiful wife. She had a bag from Popeye's in her hands. I smiled and walked around my desk. I took the bag and drink carrier from her hand as I kissed her on the lips.

"Thanks baybeh."

"No problem." Desire looked over at La'Asia and back to me with a raised brow.

"Hi I'm La'Asia his newartist." She put emphasis on new.

"Hi I'm his wife which I'm pretty sure you knew that, but in case you didn't I thought I would just put that out there so we would be clear."

"La'Asia I will see you next week." I dismissed her and focused on my wife. I heard the soft click of the door and pulled Desire to me.

"So how was your first class." I asked as I grabbed the bag pulling out my fries.

"It was good. I can see I'ma have a lil smart ass, but other than that I love it. I should be asking you about your day."

"It was good. I gotta a lot of stuff that's gon' be goin' on, but other than that everything is good."

"I see La'Asia feeling some type of way about you, but all I know she better stay on her side of the road or else I will run her ass off." I stated in a serious tone.

"Baybeh I kno' yo ass is mental as fuck and I ain't tryna die ta'day or no day." I kissed her forehead and grabbed her hand walking behind my desk. I sat down and pulled her in my lap as I laid the food out on my desk.

"Is there any nigga I'm gon' have to come and fuck up at GSU?" I looked up at Desire as I took a bite of my chicken wing.

"There is this other Professor that has been giving me these vibes. I mean he stares at me like he can see right through me. I don't know its really weird." I tightened my grip on her and looked up at her face.

"Desire if that nigga step outta line let me kno' asap cause I don't play when it comes to you and my family."

"Baby calm down. He ain't that damn crazy and you forgot I will check a nigga in 2.5 seconds."

"I kno' but I'm serious Desire."

"Okay August, I promise. Now let's eat before I have to leave."

"A'ight, but what time you gotta be back at tha' school?" I rubbed up and down her thigh.

"Ohhh noooo August. I'm not about to go there with you. I came to visit and eat with you, not have no damn quickies." She tried getting out of my lap.

"Why? You kno' you want to." I rubbed in-between her thighs. "You still say no baybeh?" I kept up my ministrations on her and I felt her give in.

I got my popeye's and I got to sample off my beautiful wife. I love moments like this.

Love ain't never felt so good...

I love their relationship and how committed they are....Get ready for a ride guys!