Chapter 16 "Fairy's Time"

There is still time, but....

But what dad?!

But to save her. You and Kiba will have to turn Runa into a fairy.

How in the high winds do we do that?

The only way it can be done. By give Runa part of our life. We have to transfer a bit of our souls into her body. That will cause her to transform into a fairy, but will it work dad?

It will if you two hurry. There isn’t much time left and Runa hana is fading fast with each passing moment.

“I looked at Kiba who was looking at me. We both nodded. Laying Runa down gently and both of us placing our hands on her. I spoke the chanted and Kiba repeated it after me.” The time has come. The moon is high, now send my soul to the night, and bring back my love tonight. Let her walk with me in my world as one of my people. For it is time. Fairy’s time.

“After Shy and I spoke the chant Runa’s body started glowing and I could tell that part of myself and Shy were now inside Runa. After a few minutes Runa’s body stopped glowing and she no longer looked human. Instead she looked like a fox fairy, only with black and white fur. Shy and I watched her for what seemed like a long time, when she finally started to open her eyes. Shy and I were both relieved and we both hugged her when she sat up and stared at us.”

Its nice to see you two as well, but if I might ask. Why do I have a tail? “Shy and Kiba both pulled back a bit, but neither of them let go of me. They were both smiling and looked as if they were going to cry, but they didn’t.”

In order to save you Runa. Kiba and I gave you part of our souls and. Well to put it straight we turned you into a fairy. You not mad at us are you?

“I just smiled at them and hugged them both back at the same time. After a while I let go of them and they let go of me. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my grandmother standing next to the fairy that she loved and he standing next to her smiling at her and at me. I nodded to the two of them and they nodded back. After that they left and we haven’t see them cents, but I know where to find them if I need to. And as to who I am dating now. Well, let’s just say that Kiba purifiers to be my bodyguard more than anything right now. So Shy and I have been seeing each other even though Kiba keeps shaking his head, but he never says anything against it.”

Runa come on. We’re going to be late for school and you know if we’re late Kiba is going to have a fit.

So let him have a fit. I’m in no hurry to get to my history class and he knows it.

Hahaha. Well I know one class that you want to get to.

Oh and what class might that be?

The only class that you, me, and Kiba can all sit together in. Art class.

“I smiled at Shy and took his hand.” You bet. “We hurried to get to the school, where Kiba was waiting for us by the front doors. I smiled at him and he smiled back. After that the three of us walked to our first hour classes together and that’s how it’s been ever cents I became a fairy. But I do wonder, what you all think me telling you my story on how I became a fairy? Hmmm. Well, I guess its up to you if you want to tell me or not. Till I see you next time. Runa Hana ^_^

Runa let’s go the bell rang.

I’m coming Kiba, give me a break.

We’ll give you a break Runa.

Really Shy?

Yah. When your out of detention.

Shy, Kiba that’s not funny you two.

We thought it was.

“And they both answer together. They really have become the best of friends.”