Chapter 5 "Garden Party To Fairy's Gate"

Augh!!! I have nothing to wear. I don't like wearing dresses or skirts and I don't feel like wearing anything that I would normally wear. *sigh* I think it's time to get a hold of my friend Yuki and find out what I should were to Shy's sisters's garden party.

(Logs on to the computer and gets on imvu to chat up my friend Yuki for some advice.) 

Yuki: Hey sis!! What's going now?

Runa: Nothing much. I just need your help with something.

Yuki: What you need sis?

Runa: I need your help on what I should wear to Shy's garden party, which he is coming over to get me in less then half an hour, and I don't even have my hair brushed out yet. Sis what am I going to do?

Yuki: First things first. Stay calm and second tell me what kind of garden party your going to and we'll get you set up girl.

Runa: Ok, let's do this.

"Down stairs"

(Door bell rings)

Hey sis!! Your boyfriend here!!!

Shy is not my boyfriend!!! And I'll be down in a minute!!

Come on in Shionnach. Runa will be right down, she's finishing getting ready. I think.

That's fine Mrs. Setnor. I can wait, no hurry.

"Mrs. Sentor just smiles and looks at Mr.Sentor"

Ok I'm ready. How do I look?

You look great pumkin. 

Thanks dad.

What do you think Shy?

"What do I think? I think you look great, beautiful, marvilis, looks beyond compare. Those black baggy pants, knee high shoes, black t-shir that says "FAIRY'S RULE", and your hair pulled back and being held by a beautiful black rose hair peace. God I could go on for hours think this and more, but I need to replay and quick."

You look beautiful.

Thanks. Shall we head to your house.

Yes we shall.

Becareful both of you.

We will be, dad. See you later mom.

Later dear.

Runa and Shy sitting in a tree...

Now you stop teasing your sister and her friend, and get on up stairs, to wash up for supper.

Ahhh!! No fair mom. 

I don't care, now up those stairs and get those hands washed.

Come on Nick. Grandma will go with you and wash her hands as well.

Ok grandma.

I'll have Runa home by 10 o'clack. No later.

Good. Now you kids go have some fun.

We will. Be home later.

Alright.

So what are we going to do at your sister's party for three hours?

Well, we're going to get something to eat and then we can ditch and exsplore the garden. If you want to. 

Sounds like fun.

"The Party"

Hey Runa. Glad you could make it.

Won't miss if for the world.