Chapter 12 "Kiba's Calling"

Hey everyone sorry this chapter is so short, but i don't want to ruen the next few chapters. So again sorry that it's short. Enjoy the story. ^_^'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't leave her up there. I have to get her done. Even if it kills me. Which it will, when my lord or someone else finds out that I helped her excise from here. I can't help it. She helped me survive when I was a pup I have to help her now. Even if that means my life for hers." Hoooooowwwwwooooowwwwllll!!

It's the howling of a wolf. I wander if it's Kiba calling up to me for some reason. (Walks over to the window that has iron bars on it and looks down to see Kiba standing on a legal, about 50 feet down and 25 feet away from the tower.) Kiba. "What could you do to help me now. I know you want to save me, even if it was you who got me here in the first place. I can still tell that you care about me. You and Shy both do, and it'll talk both of you to get me out of here."

"She just stares at me, but I can read her eyes so clearly. She still trust me. And I know that the only way to get her out of here is to get Shionnach help. Will he listen to me and be willing to work me? I don't know, but I have to try for Runa's sake. I have to try. (Looks back up at her and nods. Then turns and leaves.) I'll get his help even if I have to drag him here to get him to help me."

"Good luck Kiba. I know your going to get Shy to help you. I just hope that Shy is willing to bend his pride and work with you. Cause together, the three of us can bring an end to all of this darkness, and shade light where it is needed most."

"Fairy World"

Darn that fox! Where the hell is he?

Looking for me flee bag?

(Turns to see Shionnach standing right behind him.) Yah, I'm looking for you! I know you don't like me or what I did, but I need your help to get Runa out and back to safety.

And you think I would help you just like that? Your the reason Ivisodu got his hand on her in the first place! So give me a dame good reason on why I should help you!

Because it's the right thing to do and it's going to take both of us to get her out of there. You know that as much as I do. The more time we stand here arguing, the more time Ivisodu has Runa in his hands. You know as well as I do, he won't kill her, unless the fairy counsel doesn't surrender to him. And you know just as well as I do, that they won't give in to him. Not for Runa and not for their own sakes. So what do you say, we put this petty revelry behind us, and go save the girl we both love and care for?

I say, let's do it.

"All I could do was smile at him and at the fact that we were going to go save the girl we both gave our hearts too." Then let's get a move on. The faster we go the sooner we can have Runa out of there and back home, safe and sound.

I agree with you there, Kiba.

(The two of them set out to rescue Runa, before the three worlds war would begin.)