Chapter 8 "Danger On The Wind"

My lord Ivisodu. The girl remembers more every day. What is it you wish for us to do?

Send someone to get the girl. Bring her here to me. Alive.

As you wish lord Ivisodu.

Then what are you doing standing there. Send someone to get the girl, NOW!!!

Yes my lord. Send our most trusted and loraly warrior to retraive the girl. Tell him to bring the girl here alive and unharmed.

Yes your high prist. I'll send Kiba Of The Wind to retreave this girl for our lor Ivisodu.

Well then, get on with. Our lord does not like to be kapt waiting.

Already done high prist. Kiba Of The Wind is already on his way to girl's world. He will bring her back alive and unharmed as our lord Ivisodu wishes.

Good. See that he does.

Yes high prist.

"Human's World"

So this is the human world. Good thing I can desciges myself as a human. Now then, to find this Runa hana girl and get out of this place. The high prist said to look for her by the stone dog at three O'clock. Well it's three O'clock, so where is this Runa hana?

Hey Runa!! Wait up!!

Oh that's her. Wow. Now that I see her, she's kind of cute. For a human that is. Non the less, I still have to take her back to Lord Ivisodu, in one peace. That shouldn't be to hard. Oh shit. That's a fox fairy that she's talking to. Hmm. I'm going to have to think of a way to get close to her, without letting him know who and what I am.  "Looks around and see's the bus the two of them came off of." Looks like I just found way. 

"Other side of the street"

*giggles* Your all out of breath Shy.

That's because you walk too fast.

No I don't, you just move to slow. *giggles*

Chucles* Maybe I do, maybe I don't.

Whatever Shy. Come on or we'll be late for the movie.

I'm coming, I'm coming. So what movie are we going to see?

We're going to see 12 Dogs Christmas.

Oh right. I think I know what to get you for your birth day.

If it's a dog. You better ask my parents first.

I will. What kind of dog do you want?

A wolf would be nice, or maybe a husky.

I'll see what I can get.

Ok. Oh, the movie is about to start. Come on Shy, we have to hurry.

Right behind you Runa.

"School"

Runa hana. 

Yes Mrs. Timmy?

We have a new student joining us and I would like it if you could show him around.

Sure. Where is he?

I'm right behind you.

Oh. Nice to meet you. I'm Runa hana. You can call me Runa.

It's nice to meet you too, Runa. I'm Kiba Tategami.

Can I see your class scagle please?

Sure. Here you go.

Thank you. Oh.

What? Something wrong?

No. You just have all the same classes as I do.