Chapter 13 "Elements Of Two"

"I can sense them. Both Shy and Kiba, their working together. I just hope that they can keep fighting and not fight each other. But even I know that they can only work with each other for so long and with the evil growing stronger and heading for the fairy world. Where the gates will fall and the people of my world with find out that fairies are real. If they find that out, then it will be the end of Fairy World. I pray and hope that it doesn't happen, but for my prays and hopes to be heard Kiba and Shy much work together to stop the fighting and to free everyone. I know they are coming to help me, but first they must help themselves."

Where are they keeping Runa?

Up in the tower.

What tower? There’s got to me a tone of them.

Nope just one and it’s the tallest one in this place. See? You can see it from here. *points to the tower where Runa hana is being kept. Shy follow’s Kiba’s hand and sees the tower. He nods and the two of them head off to the tower through the Dead Forest, on a secret path that Kiba knows.*

No one else knows about this path, do they?

Nope. This is how I keep sneaking out of here and to the human world, where I first met Runa. 

I see. But what I should be asking is, can anyone tell that we are here?

No. That is if you can keep your voice down and not speak to loud.

I can do that.

*As the two of them walk they grow quite and uneasy. They both know that if they get spotted, Kiba will have to pretend to be Shy’s enemy and catch him. If this happens then there will be a bit of trouble, but they have already worked that out into their plans, just incase that does happen. Both of them pray that it doesn’t, but one can never know. As they reach the end of the secret path. The two look at each other and then leave the path without being seen. Kiba guides Shy over to a cave. Once inside Kiba hands Shy a cloaks and gives him a look that says never take it off while you are here or else. Shy nods and puts the cloak on. The two of them look at eachother, then step out into the Dark village just below the castle.*

How are we going to get into the castle?

Leave that to me. I can move in and out of the castle at will. If anyone ask, you are my student and you have just started training today.

Anything else?

Yah. Don’t make eye contact with anyone and stay close to me. We don’t need any unwanted attention or get into a fight that will blow our cover.

Right. Don’t make eye contact and stay close. Got it, but when are we going to get Runa out of here?

Just as soon as we get into the castle and we’re not under suspicions. Then we spring Runa and get out of here, but not till then.

Sounds good to me. Let’s get going.

Right. This way. The soon we get to the castle to soon we can get things done.

Right. Lead the way teach.

Don’t call me that. Call me Kiba and we need to think of a fake name for you.

You have a point there. What kind of names do people go by here?

All kinds. Most just make a name for themselves and go by it. But to be anise. Not all of them come up with good names for themselves.

How did you get your name.

Runa gave it to me. Why do you ask?

Cause Kiba just didn’t seem like a name you hear around here.