Chapter 2 "World Of Fairess"

Well. Come on in Runa.

"What have I gotten myself into this time. Hmm?!"

Let me show you around.

Ok. Where do we start first.

We'll starting in the dinning room and work our way around the house, k?

Ok.

This way is the dinning room. Through those doors is the kitchen.

"Wow. This dinning room is huge. The table is made of oak tree and the chairs ar maple. The shandleres look like they have cristles hanging down from them. All in all, this is one nice dinner room."

Cristles.

Huh? What?

The shandleres have cristles hanging down from. I seen that you were looking at them.

Oh, yah. You table is oak and your chairs are maple, aren't they?

Yap. My father made them. Pretty nice, huh.

Yah.

Come on. I'll show you the kitchen next.

Alright.

"Walks through the double doors to the kitchen"

This is your kitchen?!

Yap. The counters are made of marble. The coubleds are made of pine and the all of the picters you see are hand painted and carved by my older sisters.

Wow. Your family sure likes to make things, do they?

Yap. It's part of what my family likes to do. Anyhow, on to the living room. Then I'll take you upstaires and show you around up there.

Aren't there more rooms down stairs?

Yes. There are a total of 53 rooms down stairs. 52 rooms on the second floor and 36 rooms on the third floor. Then these the adic and the basement. Not to michen the garden and green house.

Did you say garden?

Yes. It's out back. I'll show it to you later, k?

K.

Then shall we move on to the living room and on ward?

Yes, we shall.

"Follows Shy to the living room and then to the second floor"

"This house is huge and everywhere I look there is something that one of Shy's family members or very close friends have made. Hmm. Now that I think about it, this house and everything in it is starting to seem formiller to me. Have I been here before with Shy. No. That's inposible. This is my first time here. I'm just getting nervise and exsited, thats all."

Runa?

Huh?

Are you alright?

Yes, I'm fine. Just think about how nice you house is.

Hmm. My house is nice, but it's still just a house in my mind. Anyhow, as I was saying. This is my sisters's room. They share one. My room is on the third floor, right next to the adic door. Would you like to see my room?

Sure. So long as you don't try to desave me.

Hahaha!! I have no intenchens of doing anything like that. I just want to show you around my house and guide you through the greenhouse and garden.

Well then. Lead on sir guide.

Heeheehee. This way my lovely young lady.

*giggles* "Now I know he's being nice and a bit of a flirt, but non the less he is still a bit anoying to be around for to long. Still I want to see the garden that he's talking about. I want to know if it's like the garden that I meet that fox fairy in. I hope it is simare, but not the garden. Then again, I hope it is."