Chapter 11 "Danger In The Forest"

Runa!! Runa come on!! We'll miss the bus if we don't hurry up!

I'm coming Kiba!! I just need to grab my bag and a jacket!!

Well, hurry, or we'll get left behind!!

I'm hurrying!!! I'm hurrying!!! *sigh* Alright let's go.

(Takes Runa's hand and runs to the school to catch the field trip bus, before it leaves without them.)

Shoow. We made it.

That we did, no thanks to you goofing off.

I wasn't goofing off Kiba. I was packing the rest of my stuff for the trip. Not goofing off.

Sure you were, Runa.

I was.

Sit down Mrs. Runa.

Yes, Mr. Mark.

(Sits down next to Kiba and holds his hand. Kiba smiles and lays his head on Runa's and Runa rested her head on Kiba's shoulder. Shy was watching from two seats back, he wasn't happy at what he was seeing, but he know he could do nothing about it. The bus roared to life and the field trip was on its way. It's way to the Fairies's Forest Of Secrets. Just 20 miles outside of town.)

I'm going to get our bags, be right back.

Take you time Runa. We have an inter weekend a head of us.

I know, I just want to get this weekend started. (Walks off to get the bags and Shy comes over and stands by Kiba.)

I don't know what your planing, but if Runa gets hurt. It'll be you I come after.

Your one to talk. Your the one that dumped her and for what? That cansle that you follow. Ah. Some cansle they are. Making you give Runa up, when she's the only one that can save you. Now if you excuse me, I have to go catch up to my girlfriend. See you around camp, Shy. (Kiba laughs a bit, but stops before he gets to Runa. Runa looks up at him and smiles. Kiba smiles back and picks up his backpack, takes Runa's hand and they walk to the class's camping spot, to start setting up camp.)

Girls sit up on this side, boys on that side. I don't care if you all hang out during the day, but at night you are in you own tents. Do I make myself clear?

Yes. Mrs. Scout. 

Good. Now finish setting up and we'll get started with some camp activities.

Runa. Want me to help you set up your tent?

I can do it Kiba, thanks anyhow.

Yap. Hay, isn't someone sopossed to be staying with you in your tent?

Yah, my friend Kyo. She's waiting for me to bring my tent over, so that we can set it up and put our stuff inside. So talk to you later Kiba. Oh and don't you and Shy fight. I know for a fact that you two are in the same tent as well.

Don't worry, we'll get along. I promise.

I'm holding you to that Kiba. So don't let me down.

I won't. Later Runa.

Later Kiba. "I do hope those two get along this weekend."

Hey Shy! Ready to set up our tent?

Sure, are you?

Yap. I've already started. Want to give me a hand?

Sure.

Great team work you two.

Thank you Mrs. Scout.

Indeed, thank you.

Your both welcome. Keep up the great work.