Chapter 3 "A Fairy's Wish"

"Oh Runa. If only you could remember me more than just us playing in the garden. I know I can't show you at school that I'm the fox fairy from your past, but ...... but I long to show you who I really am. I keep that picture of us near the window, so I can always see you. I've long for you to come back and now your here. All I have to do is get you to remember everything about our friendship and then we can start where we left off. We can start fixing the fairy world, so that no humans will ever know where it is, or that even exsiste in this world of theirs."

Hey Runa. Did your parents get back alright?

Yes they did. Thanks for asking.

No problem. Anyhow, I was wondering something.

Wondering what?

If you would like to come over to my place again this weekend for a party that my sisters are having?

I'll have to ask my parents if its alright, but other then that sure, I'd love to go.

Great! Well you find out from your parents and let me know by friday, k?

K. See you in art class.

Yap. I'll be sitting next to the window. I'm going to finish my painting that I'm working on.

Can't wait to see it. I'm working on a new skatck, I'll show it to you later.

Alright. See you later Runa.

Later Shy.

"*Sigh* All I want is for you to remember me and then help me fix what needs to be fixed in my world. I know I'm asking for too much right now, but I'm running out of time. Runa I need your help if I'm to keep the fairy world safe from the human world and your the only human that has the power to help me keep the fairy world from falling apart. That's why I need to hurry and help you remember who I am to you and why I showed myself to you in the first place."

Nice painting Shy.

Thanks Runa. Does it look formiler to you?

Huh?!

Look at it for a while. I have to start cleaning things up. After all the painting is finish now, so look at it and see if it doesn't remind you of anything, k?

Alright.

"I hope this works on juging her memery a bit. If not then I'll have to try something else. *Sigh* I wander if I should just show myself her again. Not here at school, but perhaps tonight after her focks go to sleep. I can do what I did then. Sneak into her room and take her to the garden once more. That might help her remember things. Then again it might not. She may think it's all a dream, and then again she might not see it as a dream at all, but as reality. I'll just have to give it a try, I guess."

Reminds me of a gate.

Huh?

I said your painting reminds me of a gate I once saw. I was a gate to.....

A gate to what?

To the Fairy World. To the world of fairys. My fox fairy friend took me there a few times. He even gave me a key to the gate. It was a neckless. It had a cristle in the middle, with two fairy wings comeing out from the cristle. I still have the neckless. I have it hiden in my secret place. That way my brother can't get a hold of it and so I don't lose it.

"She does remember. That's a good thing. Now to just get her to remember me in this form."

Do you remeber where you saw this gate?

Yah. It was in the garden that he took me to all the time. A garden that looks alot like your.

I see. Maybe that gate is also in my garden. We can look for it at my sisters party, if you want to that is?