Chapter 9 "Love For Two"

Good morning Runa.

Oh. Good morning Kiba. How are you today.

Alright and you?

Alright. 

So, where's that boyfriend of your's?

Shy is at home. He's sick today.

Oh, that's too bad. Oh well, guess I'll just have to keep you company today.

If that's what you want, go for it. I on the other hand have to get to class.

Well that makes two of us and we both go to the same place, so. Want to walk together?

I guess. By the way Kiba?

Yes? 

What made you want to move here?

*Shruges* Heard that it was a great school and that you were here. (looks at Runa)

*Giggles* I see. Well I am here and I won't say that this is a great school, but it's better then most.

I'll have to agree on that with you. Anyhow, I was wandering if we could sit together at lunch today.

Ah, sure. I don't see why not.

Alright then. See you in class.

Yah, see you in class Kiba.

"Why am I starting to get shy around him. I don't like him like that. I love Shy not him. Ahh. I need to clear my head and thing straight."

"Dame it. I'm letting my feelings get in the way of my mission. My lord will not stand for this and neither will I. I must stick to the mission and get that girl to my lord, unharmed. Curse you heart of mine."

Anyhow, I'll see you at lunch Kiba. Bye.

Oh,uh, ok. Later Runa. 

"Dame it. I have to gain her trust and finish this mission. Feelings can not get in the way nor can I fall for her. She'll destroy everything my lord has worked so hard for. I won't allow myself to fail. Failure is not an option."

"What am I thinking?! I can't hang out with Kiba. Not if I'm starting to fall for him. I can't fall for him. I love Shy and my heart belongs to him, not Kiba. Oh what am I going to do?"

"Lunch"

Hey Runa.

Hey Kiba.

Look I really do like you Runa, but you do have a boyfriend, and I need to keep my mind set on something. So let's just try and stay friends, alright?

Sounds good to me, Kiba.

Well then. Shall we eat our lunch and get to our next class?

Yes we shall.

"Even if I say I just want us to be friends, I know it's not true, my heart ackes for this girl. This girl that is said to bring my lord to his knees and stop our plans. This girl who holds a power in her hands that she herself know's nothing about. Oh Runa, I long for you my love, but I can not have you, for that I am sorry."

"Friends. He just wants up to stay friends. That works out great. *sigh* I can just hang with him as a friend and cling to Shy as a lover. Come to think about it, I'm already doing that. So I'll just keep at that. Still my heart is telling me that I should be more then just a friend to Kiba, but a friend is all I can be to him. For I love Shy and always will love him."

"Art Class"

Huh?!

Oh. Hey Runa. Is something wrong?