THE APOLOGY

After days passed, Izone finally have the first fan meeting for their concert. The preparation went well. Everyone was as busy as a bee. Lots of work to do. The people starting to gather. As the time goes by, there are nearly 200 people inside the hall.

As planned, the girls get on the stage to greet their fans. They gave their best reaction and happiness to their fans. When they entered the hall. The crowd started cheering for them.

They have a quick interview about their new album and some facts about themselves. After that, they played some games and sang couple of songs.

Finally the most waited moment. The face to face time. They sat according to their places. Sakura was nervous. She afraid she might meet the boy who wanted to kill her. Chaeyeon notice her tension.

"Kkura ya, it'll be fine. Don't worry. Have this doll okay?" Chaeyeon said while jokingly hit Sakura with the plushy. Sakura smile to her and tried to build up her confidence.

Many people has passed her. None of them were suspicious until Sakura felt sudden fear inside her heart. At that moment, a young fine boy came in front of her.

"Hi Miyawaki Sakura san. I am your biggest fan! My name is Gong Ah In. Please accept my present!" he handed a beautiful looking cupcake that have a gift card attached to it. Sakura could feel that this thing could be dangerous. But she couldn't reject it.

"Thank you very much. Do you want me to sign the album?" she politely asked the boy though she could feel his gentle gaze have hundreds of shades that could end her.

"Ouh uh yes please." He handed his album to her. As Sakura began to sign his album, his gaze become cold and dark. The smile of an innocent boy left his face. He really wanted to kill this woman in front of him. After that he can finally die peacefully.

"There you go. Thank you for supporting us" Sakura gave her best smile to him. He also smile at her and bow back before continue to Chaeyeon.

Later that night, Sakura took the cupcake the boy gave her. She looked at it's beautiful decorations. It has a little sakura flower on top.

She opened the window and stared at the night view that flashed before her eyes. Her tears started to cover her sight and slowly dripping down to her cheeks.

"Why me? " she said.

She slowly opened the card that tied to the cupcake.

___________________________________

To my favorite idol,
Thank you for giving me hope to live! I'm sorry for casualties I have made to you. To be honest, I'm the one who sent you the doll

I knew that you have thrown it. Don't ask how... But I wanted to tell you something. Can you keep it secret?

This is my last day on this earth. I have no other reason to stay alive anymore. But if you want to join me, please eat the cupcake. I'm sorry to tell you this but I have admire you ever since my eyes landed on you. Thank you for bringing sunshine to my darkest life

__________________________________

After reading that, Sakura's hand trembles. She was so shocked that she doesn't know what to do. Then a voice came to her.

"It's not too late . Go!"

She felt like someone pushed her back softly. It made her suddenly running. She gets out from her house ignoring her members questions. The girls chased her too but something was off. Sakura was running faster than her usual. It felt like something possessed herself.

She ran to a place that looks like a river. After a while, she found the boy who was trying to jump into the river.

"STOP! PLEASE!"

The boy turned to her. He smiled.

"Did she brought you here?"

Knowing the meaning, Sakura nod.

"Please stop what are you doing. It's not worth it. You said that I gave you hope. Then why? Why did you want to do this?"

"I just can't live like this. You know, living up other's expectations, fake your smile and live in lies. I thought that no one cares about me. When I saw you, I actually hated you the most because you have beautiful life! Even a simple mistake you did nobody look at it. But your smile is something different to me. I might be crazy if I said this but your smile brightens my life. It made me wanted to kill you. And then I can finally be happy to go"

"but why can't you just live? I will help you "

"you can't" then he jumped. Sakura tried to catch him but it's too late. She cried. All of her members just got there was shocked to see her crying while kneeling.

"Sakura! Are you okay?" Eunbi came to her.

"Please help him he jumped inside the water! Hurry!"

Hearing that, the manager jumped in the river

Eunbi called for help. After a while a body was dragged up to the shore. It was too late. The darkness made it more difficult to save the boy. The manager say sorry to Sakura. He felt guilty for his death.

After a moment, the police and the ambulance came. The parents of the boy came too.

Before the left the scene, Sakura felt something called for her. When she turned around, there was something written on the dirt.

____________________________________

Thank you for collecting my last gift.
____________________________________

Then she looked up. The woman in Lolita dress smile to her. Besides her there is a boy. Then the reality kicks in.

"It wasn't me she wants!"

*the end*