GOOD BYE

They arrived at Hyewon's hometown in the middle of the night. Hyewon's grandparents welcomed them with warm hugs and a little snacks. After that, they invited them to the guest room so they can rest. Hyewon already told her grandfather to take them to the forest next morning. So her grandmother told them to get enough rest for the long journey.

The girls slept together on a mattress. That night, Sakura felt so cold that she have to wear jacket before sleep. When she began to sleep, a voice called for her. She opened her eyes but the room has turned into a beautiful garden. Not far from her, she saw the same lady who wears the same Lolita dress sitting peacefully while holding a flower.

"This is it master, I will see you next time. But before that, I have warning to tell you"

"What is it? "

"The boy who sent me to you is about to commit suicide "

"What? "

"He wanted to bring you with him. That's why my purpose is to kill you. But I have my own rules, according to my contract. The witch who attached me to this doll gave 10 days for me to end your life. But you lucky that I wanted to be free "

"Well... I am glad you didn't kill me and my friends. But what about the boy? What he will do if he know I set you free? "

"He will kill you himself "

*********************
Kring kring*

The alarm sound echoing in the room.  The girls woke up one by one and took their bath. Sakura still wondering about the warning she received from the doll.

'the boy will come and find me? How?'

As they preparing themselves for the trip, Hyewon's grandparents made them breakfast. They enjoyed their meal while chatting about their plans for today. Of course, Hyewon did told her grandparents about their purpose but she didn't tell them about the doll.

After that, they went to the forest by van. They parked the van at the entrance. Hyewon's grandfather told them to be careful because the road was still slippery because of the rain. He also told them to stay close to avoid getting lost. The girls nod and started to grab their stuffs to climb the forest.

It took three hours of climbing to get deep inside the forest. They almost reached the place where there is no visitors come through. Hyewon's grandfather cheer them up by telling jokes and story to avoid them being too tired. They constantly took time to rest and enjoy the natural view of the forest.

After an hour, they finally arrived at the spot.

"Grandpa, is this the place? " Hyewon ask him. He nodded.

"Yeah you can burry it there" he pointed at the soft soil near them.

Eunbi nodded then gave Sakura a shovel. Sakura began to dig a hole that is deep enough to burry the box. After that, she took out the box and put it inside the hole. Then she cover it with soil.

"Welp, I call that one work is done. Let's go back. " Hyewon's grandfather said then continued to walk.

"grandpa! Wait!" Hyewon chased her grandpa. The other laugh and continue to follow them.

Before Sakura walk away she heard a faint voice calling her name. She turned around and see the woman smiling generously at her.

"Thank you. Good bye " then she suddenly disappeared.

Sakura smiled and bowed back then she chased the group with a happy feeling.

Time passed by. They spent their time happily at Hyewon's hometown. They also bought souvenirs for their dongsaengs. They took their time to enjoy the freedom that they had lost since becoming an idol. Sakura felt her biggest problem had solved but the warning that the spirit told her never left her mind.

Weeks have passed, the members have returned to the group. So their schedule continue for their upcoming comeback. They felt excited and nervous in the same time. To make sure things goes as planned, the manager told them to practice harder and take care of their health.

After months of practice, the day had finally come. Izone celebrating their new comeback after a long disaster. The media were trying to spill the tea but the girls had sworn to keep it secret and never remind about it again. So nobody else know about the doll.

After a week, the manager surprised them with a great news. Izone will have concert for their comeback. The girls are on the cloud nine after hearing it. But Sakura felt something will happen after that. Will it be her meeting with the boy?