FAREWELL

Sakura called a cab to go back to their house. She was afraid if their manager would be mad with them. Besides, they have no energy to listen to the manager's anger. Minjoo can walk slowly but her body was still trembling.

Sakura held her hand to support her. They arrived safely at their house. After paying the cab, they walked inside the house.

Sakura knocked the door. She was greeted by Yena. Yena was about to say something when she saw Minjoo but Sakura hurriedly told her to be quiet. Yena help Sakura to bring Minjoo to bed. After that they quietly close the door.

Yena hurriedly ask

"What happened?"
"I will tell you when everyone is here. Please call them to gather"

Yena followed what Sakura told her to do. She called for all of the members to meet at the living room.

They came in with curiosity. Many questions they wanted to ask Sakura but they patiently wait for explanation.

"Everyone, I have announcement to say. Please don't be scared or angry with me. I need you to listen carefully.  Someone had sent me a cursed doll that making person who touched it had a bad luck."

Their faces were more confused and they began to ask many questions. Sakura hushed them.

"I know this doesn't make any sense but trust me. I'm sorry for keeping this secret but after one of our members were sent to hospital, I have many bad dreams. They were related to this doll." Sakura show them the doll.

Wonyoung suddenly raise her hand.

"unnie. I think I noticed it because ever since you opened the package, I could feel something is wrong"

"yeah me too" Hitomi said

"remember the time we slept together in one room because there aren't many people? That night I heard the door opened but there's no footsteps and then it closed by itself"

"Seriously? I thought that I'm the only one who saw it!" Yuri said.

Eunbi was demented for a moment. How could she not notice. How could she didn't know that her members were uncomfortable? She scolded herself for being inconsiderate towards them.

"So, how are we going to fix this?" Eunbi asked.

"To fix this, I have to bury the doll inside a forest...where no one can take it" Sakura explained.

"And how are we going to a forest?" Yena asked.

"I think I know a place but it was very far from here. I doubt that manager would give us permission even though they gave us freedom to go back home." Hyewon said.

"well we can ask to go home but don't tell about going to the forest" Yujin said.

Then they agreed with it. Well if you smart enough to fool the manager, that shouldn't be a problem.

So they planned to go to Hyewon's house together. Eunbi will talk to the manager to make him agree to let them go. Meanwhile, all of them were in charge to take care of things that they wanted to bring.

Wonyoung came to Sakura. She wanted to ask about the doll even though she knew it would make her beloved unnie frustrated. She went to Sakura's room. When she opened the door, she was shocked to see Sakura holding a knife.

"UNNIE! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!" she quickly hold Sakura's hand.

Sakura was shocked with her sudden move. But she remained calm.

"it was part of the agreement. I have to give tree drops of my blood before I bury her" Sakura gave her best smile to Wonyoung. The youngster already frowning with the sight of the knife. She doesn't agree with it. She'll get hurt by cutting herself for the demon. That's sounds unfair!