UNBOTHERED

Early in the morning, the manager had texted the girls with shocking news.

Manager : [Girls, you guys had been
given permission to rest.
The company told me that
your group members are
too low. You will get back
as soon as the others gets
healthy. You can choose to
stay or go back to your
family. ]
|8.30a.m|

Eunbi sigh as she read the message. She was dissapoited but relief that they can rest for a bit.

She walk to the living room but as soon as she walks in, she saw a doll wearing a lollita dress sitting on a couch. She stopped for a moment. Staring at the lifeless doll. The dead eyes and it's smile getting creepier as she stare at it. Feeling uncomfortable, she decides to let it be and went straight to the kitchen.

After she went to the kitchen, Minjoo woke up. She read the message from the manager and sigh. She got up and went to the living room. Same like Eunbi, she frooze when she saw the doll sitting on the couch. She began to feel more frustrated she grab the doll and went to the second house.

In the second house, only Sakura is wide awake. The other members had gone back to sleep as soon as they read the manager's message. Sakura was doing research about the doll and ways to throw it. After a while, she heard the bell ring.

"Ye-" she was shocked by the furious face of her donsaeng.

"Unnie, can we talk?"

Sakura was clueless at first but then she welcomes her in.

They sat on the couch. Minjoo showed Sakura the doll. Sakura frooze for a moment before she began to talk.

"How did you get that?"
"Are you kidding unnie? You seriously left the doll on our couch! Dont try to fool me"
"I am not joking! I swear I put it on the bed this morning"
"Then explain unnie. Explain how the hell the doll was sitting on the couch!"
"You knew I cant. How am I gonna prove you I slept while hugging the doll?!"

As soon as Sakura finished her lines, Hitomi comes out from the room. Her cheerfull smile had been killed by the intense stare by Sakura and Minjoo.

"Uhhhh.... good morning?"
"Hitomi ya, did you saw this doll last night?" Minjoo lifted the doll to Hitomi

Hitomi frowned for a moment but then she remembered.

"Ouh yes... I saw it! Sakura was hugging it while she was sleeping. Wanna see the picture? We captured it because it looks cute" she showed her cellphone to them.

They booth were speechless.

"Well then. If you guys doesnt need anything, I will go to the kitchen"

Minjoo stared at the doll for a moment. Feeling ashamed to accuse someone like that had began building inside of her. She took the pillow besides her and burried her face.

"Im sorry. I just... I am just so stress out these days. Are you mad?"

Sakura sigh and patted Minjoo's shoulder.

"I would never be mad at you"
"Unnie I really am sorry. Can I make this up with you?"
"Hmm... let see. Ahah! You can accompany me to this street"

Sakura showed the location to Minjoo. She frowned for a second.

"For what?"
"To meet a shaman. They might know about this doll"

Not liking the idea, Minjoo sigh. Well, she need to know about it too, she thought. Later then, she agreed with Sakura's idea.

"Okey fine. But you must promised to never talked about it if the doll is not haunted"

Sakura nod happily. Feeling their stomach grumbled, they went to the kitchen to eat.

When they about to leave, Minjoo heard some whispers out of nowhere.

'Precious rose had a fear'

She turned a round slowly. She turned to Sakura and Hitomi.

'Was it only my imagination?'

She shrugged it off and joining Sakura and Hitomi making breakfast at the kitchen.

'Fear me you lowlife'

______________________________________

Announcement:^)

I am going back latter than usual. Maybe. If I am still alive. Thank you so much for reading😭😭🤧

P.s.
I might finished this later than scheduled because of my examination.
Fuck life aha😅