LAST CHOICE

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? " a voice suddenly thundered across the room.

Sakura and the old lady turned around. Suddenly the old lady's eyes portrayed unspeakable fear. There's a middle age man standing in front of the door. His eyes was burning with anger. He rushed towards us.

"Joon.... I.. Uh-huh...." the old lady tried to speak

"Step back! "

He came towards Sakura and Minjoo. He put his palm on Minjoo's forehead and mumbling some prayers. Minjoo's eyes turned white and her was cold as ice. Sweats dripping down from her forehead. She screamed and cried. Sakura hold her tears back. She felt painful to see her beloved friend in this condition.

"Eomma please take some water for me. I also need some talisman." he ordered. The old lady just nod and hurriedly grab everything he said.

After that, he took the water that the old lady brought and read prayers again. He sprinkled some water to Minjoo. He grabbed the talisman and soaked it with the water then he put it on Minjoo. Minjoo began to scream louder than before. Sakura hold her back to avoid she escape.

He continued to take a cloth that has something written on it to cover Minjoo's eyes. Then he read his prayers out loud.

"DEMON I COMMAND YOU TO GET OUT FROM THIS BODY!!! ARRRRGH"

Minjoo arched her back then slowly calmed down. Her energy had drained from her body. Sakura touched her cheek. Her pale skin slowly getting back to normal. The man took another cup of water then gave it to Sakura.

"let her drink this. Eomma, please took out the mattress. Let her regained her energy back. "

Doing as told, Sakura laid Minjoo on the mattress. Then the man called her back. She slowly sat in front of him.

"I'm sorry for this accident. I am Hwang Joon. This is my mother,  Choi Sumni. I am the current head shaman in the family. My mother had retired but she really wanted to continue her job as the family shaman. I am very sorry for my mother's mistakes. " he bowed to Sakura. Sakura was flustered with the sudden movements.

"No no no. Please raise your head. I am the one who should be blamed. We failed to follow the order. So it was our faults. "

The man raise his head.

"From your voice, I could tell you are a foreigner. What is your purpose to come here? "

"I am a foreigner. I currently working as an idol in Korea. I am from Izone. But my purpose to come here was to know about this doll " she shows the Lolita doll to Joon. Then she continues her story.

"First I doubt it but I  believe all of my friends who touched the doll was decendant to have bad things happen to them. I wanna know the truth and I  wanna know how to throw it away "

The man was lost in thought for a moment. After that he grabbed a cloth and told Sakura to put it on the cloth.

He took out a red colour liquid and drew a unknown shape on the floor. He lighted up the candles and put the doll in the center of it. He then straight up his back and concentrate.

Joon's pov **

I closed my eyes and rephrase the spell that father has thought me. My dark vision slowly turned bright. Many weird noises could be heard around me.

When I feel secured, I opened my eyes. I saw her. A woman who dressed weirdly sitting on the doll's spot.

"Who are you and what is your purpose?! " I said.

The woman does not respond to me. She just stay still like a dead doll. I could sense the darkness coming from her. I asked her again.

"Who are you and what is your purpose? "

She doesn't move but another voice greeted me.

"My purpose is to take my prize."

I frowned a little.

"What prize? Do you have a master?"

"that girl is my master. My prize is her soul"

"She is not your master and her soul is not yours "

"she has made a contract with me so she must pay!!!"

"She wasn't agree with it. She wants to send you back. "

"NO!!! I DON'T WANT TO!!! GIVE ME HER SOUL!!!"

I back off a little. It was indeed powerful. But she hasn't eaten for years. Her power must have decreased. I decided to use the hard way.

"I COMMAND YOU TO GO BACK BEFORE I BURN YOUR CURRENT BODY!!! SO BE GOOD AND TELL ME HOW TO SEND YOU BACK!!!"

"ARGHHH! ANNOYING HUMAN!!! FINE. BUT YOU MUST FOLLOW THE ORDERS PRECISELY. I CAME FROM A DESERTED FOREST. I WANT YOU TO BURY THIS DOLL INSIDE A FOREST. BUT BEFORE THAT, SHE MUST GAVE THREE BLOOD DROPS TO ME AND BURY IT TOGETHER WITH THE DOLL"

After that I began to regain my conscious. I opened my eyes again. I looked at the girl. I told her everything the doll said to me.

"So she agreed to leave?" she asked

"Yes but you must fulfill her wish. I can't help you more than this. It's up to you."