•seven•

~Blair~

"Is everything alright here." I asked looking at Ashton and Michael who both looked like they were going to cry. "Yes everything is fine." Samantha says looking over at Luke. "Oh well then cheer up Luke." I say chuckling but Ashton gives me a look and mouths 'don't' to me with wide eyes. "What's up with you mate?" Calum questions and you could almost see steam come out of Luke's ears cause he was that mad. "Just leave it please." He replies, holding back his anger. "No mate if there's something wrong then tell me." Calum replies back and suddenly Luke just stood up, and tightly fists up his hands.

"You wanna know what the problem is? You're dating my stepsister and didn't ask me for permission! I mean what best friend does that?!"

"Dude seriously chill out." Calum says raising his hands up in defense. "Wait why would Calum need your permission? We've been over this already today Luke you don't own me!" I spit back at Luke.

"Just shut up you slut." Luke growls at me and Calum shove Luke back. "Don't speak to her like that again! Are you jealous?" Calum says and Luke looses it.

He grabbed Calum's shirt and pinned him against the wall. "Woah Luke simmer down." Ashton says standing up with Michael. "Yeah dude calm the fan."

"Do not tell me to calm the fan Michael!" Luke says not breaking eye contact with Calum. "Luke you heard what she said, she doesn't belong to you now please let me go." Calum says and pushes Luke away from him. "Don't push me Calum!" Luke pushes him back.

They start pushing each other back and forth and shout abuse at each other. I was about to stop them when I felt someone grab my wrist tightly. Turning around I saw Samantha looking at me with a scowl on her face. "You caused this you know. Because of you this is happening. You really are a slut!" Samantha yells at me. "Samantha I don't wanna talk to you right now so please you either help me or you can leave." I reply before turning my attention back to the boys.

"Stop it!" I scream at the top of my lungs which was louder than I expected it to be. Everyone including the two boys turn to me.

"You're both acting like children and I've had enough of you both!" I say before running out the door and everyone else following me, calling my name.

Just thinking about what happened made tears form into my eyes and the tears started to blur my vision. "Blair watch out!" I heard multiple voices scream at me. I turned around and I saw two bright lights come my way, and everything becomes black and pain shoots through my body.

[A//N: action packed full of drama chapter my loves]