•thirteen•

~Blair~

I didn't know what to say or do. I was just standing there, frozen. It broke my heart seeing Calum crumble down like that. If only he knew about Luke and I, he would never be the same!

I slowly walk over to were he is and sit down beside him. I put my arm over his shoulder, rubbing his back as he nuzzles his head into my shoulder. His soft whimpers and sobs were so upsetting to hear that it made me cry. He looked up and wiped away the tear running down my cheek.

"You don't need to cry baby." He coos while sitting up on the couch. I smiled at him and he stood up from the couch, pulling me up with him. We both stare at each other before he leans in and presses his lips onto mine. It wasn't sloppy or passionate, it was soft and gentle, and I really liked it.

Our moment was interrupted when Luke and Samantha walked into the room, their hair was all sticking all over the place, probably just had sex again. Luke looked at Calum and I with a puzzled look. "Where you two crying?" He questions. "Um uh y-yes we were but it's nothing t-to worry ab-bout." Calum stutters and I swear I almost broke down again. Not because of his sister, but because of everything that's happened this past week.

Samantha gives us a glare before turning around and walks out of the room. Luke gave me a sympathetic smile before trailing off after his bitch.

"Wanna take a walk?" I ask to break the silence. He nods and we both walk out the door. We walked as far as the playground and sat on the swings. There was a silence again, not awkward but peaceful. Calum grabs my hand and squeezes it to grab my attention. "Babe promise me something." He starts. "Promise that nothing bad will happen between us, like cheating on each other or anything like that." I just looked at him and I could feel myself wanting to cry but I had to stay strong and forget about it.

"I promise." I smile before leaning in. But I knew for a fact that I would break that promise. I already did it once. And I know I'll do it again.

[A//N: holy moly I am terribly sorry about not updating. I've been stressed and upset over everything. This story is so bad but I'll try and get more Luke and Blair together again. Oh and that girl on the top is Anna Faith Carlson, who plays Blair. She is literally goals and she followed me on twitter today. You guys should check her out. She's also the girl that looks like Elsa!!]