•four•

~Blair~

I sighed while leaning against the kitchen counter drinking my tea. "Blair? I'm back!" Luke's voice calls from the hall. "Kitchen" I reply and I hear a couple of footsteps walking through the hall. I look up and see four guys, including Luke enter the room.

One had blonde curly hair and dimples which were to die for, a boy with a reversed skunk hairstyle and rosy red lips, and a boy with black hair with some blonde highlights and tattoos on his left arm. I already knew it was his bandmates but we didn't get to talk the other day so Luke introduced us and we all seemed to get along very well.

"So what's it like being famous?" I question while sitting on the sofa beside Calum. "Oh well it's fun and we get to meet a lot of celebrities so that's cool I guess plus were off for a couple of weeks." Calum replies while the other boys grin, there faces lighting up.

I smile at their reactions. Whilst the others continue talking I got up and walked into the kitchen to put my empty cup into the sink when Luke walks over beside me. "Hey Blair wanna watch a movie with me and the other lads?" He asks while staring down at me. I nodded and turned to walk away when Luke grabs my wrist pulling me back into him. Ok what the fuck is happening?!

I suck in a breath when Luke reaches to push a piece of hair behind my ear. I look down at his hand which was slowly trailing up and down my arm. He licks his lips and looks down at me before leaning in. We were both centimeters apart. "Blair" Luke whispers leaning down further.

"Lukey bear!" That familiar English accent calls with a slam from the door. We both pull away and Samantha walks into the room with a big grin on her lips. She grabs Luke's shirt, hungrily smashing her lips to his whilst her fingers run through his hair, his muscular arms wrapping around her waist.

I looked at Luke as his eyes went from her to me. She pulls away after some time, wiping away the lipstick all over Luke's lips. "I misses you Lukey bear!" She pouts at Luke whilst batting her eyelashes. Before he can respond Samantha looks at me giving me a cold glare before grabbing Luke's hand and dragging him into the other rooms where the boys were. Well that just happened!!

I walk into the room seeing Luke and Samantha cuddling on the chair beside the fire. I rolled my eyes and sat down beside Calum. We all agreed to watch Fast and Furious Six. During the film I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning my head I saw Calum looking at me. "Blair can I ask you a question?" He asks making sure no one else can hear us. I nodded. "Do you wanna go out tonight like maybe go bowling or go to the cinema just you and me?" He asks looking at me with hopeful eyes. I grin and nodded which made him grin. "What time do you wanna pick me up?" I asked him. "Around 7 if that's alright with you?" He replies. "That's fine with me. I can't wait." I smiled. We turned our gaze back to the film and I looked over at Luke who just glared at me and looked like he was about to kill Calum.

What is his problem ??

[A//N: tbh I kinda ship Blair and Calum already but who knows what could happen?? ;)]