•twenty-one•

~Blair~

"No" I whisper. "NO NO NO NO!" I shout as I sprint out the door. I couldn't face them both. I wasn't ready to face them.

I heard Luke and the others call my name but I ignored them. Still running I bumped into someone causing me to trip and fall. I groaned in pain and looking up to see who I bumped into.

"Blair oh my god I'm so sorry!" It was Calum. He bent down to help me up. As soon as I was standing I burst into tears. "Hey what's wrong? Did I hurt you that bad? Oh god I'm terribly sorry!" He pulled me into his chest and cradled me back and forth.

"No it's not that." I sniffled. "Then what is it? Did Luke do something to you. If he did I swear to god I'll k-" I cut him off by placing my finger to his lips. "My mum and her boyfriend came over to the house. And after everything she did to me I can't face them Calum I just can't!" I sobbed into his chest. "Oh Blair" Calum sighed. "I'm sorry ...... For everything." I whisper looking up at him.

"It's alright it's alright." He shushed me. "What we have to do is get you home to let everyone know that you're safe.

"No Calum I don't want to see Mum and her boyfriend" I shake my head. "Then I will tell them you don't want to see them." He said.

He helps me walk as I winced in pain. I check my phone and see lots of missed calls from Luke, Liz and Dad.

I put my phone away when I arrive at the house. Calum gives my shoulder a squeeze before we walk inside.

I entered the living-room and everyone's eyes where on me. I probably looked like a clown for being a coward but Calum stood behind me rubbing my back.

Luke glared at Calum but didn't do anything about it. "Blair we were all worried about you" James stood up and pulled me into a hug. I flinched and looked at Calum with worry. He mouthed the words 'don't worry I'm here it's ok'. When he pulled away mum just looked at me.

"Blair that wasn't nice running away from us. You could of been killed." She dramatically explains. I looked over at Liz, who rolled her eyes at my mother making a face to Dad. "No don't tell me that mum. You know what's not nice? Abandoning your husband and daughter for some guy you met at a bar, taking your other children but leaving your youngest one behind!" I spat at her with so much venom in my voice.

"BLAIR NICOLE MILLER YOU STOP TALKING THIS INSTANCE!" She raised her voice. "The truth hurts doesn't in mum." I folded my arms

"I think it's best you both leave." Dad stood up beside me and pulled me into a side hug.

"Robert" my mum sighed. He shook his head and pointed at the door. They both left. I let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm gonna go now." Calum said pulling me into a hug. I nod thanking him. "Thanks Cal for making sure she was safe." Dad smiles. I could see Luke's jaw clench so I walked Calum to the door as quickly as I could. "If you need anything just ring me ok?" He asks. "Ok" I smile and close the door.

I turn around and see Luke walk up the stairs not even glancing in my direction. I follow him and walk into his room. "What's wrong with you?" I ask. "What was he doing here!" He replied. "I bumped into him and fell, and he took me home."

Luke scoffed. "Luke what the hell!" I ask. "I don't like the fact that he was here." "Luke he's your fucking band mate!! If you didn't notice that I left him for you!! Stop being so fucking cold and grow the fuck up!!!!" I say before walking out of him room. I turn and see Dad standing there. He pulls me into my room. "You left Calum for Luke?" He asks.

I nod and I can see he's disappointed. "I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but I personally think you should be with Calum." I look at him and shake my head. "I appreciate your advice but my heart belongs with Luke. Yeah I still like Calum and I'm thankful for what he's done but I love Luke with all my heart and I don't plan on leaving him." I say. Dad smiles at me before walking out of the room. Five minutes later there's a knock on my door. I open it and see Luke with his head down. "I'm sorry." He starts. "I'm sorry for being a dick to you in there and saying that stuff about Calum. I guess I was just jealous cause you're way out of my limit and I just don't deserve someone like you." He sniffles. Oh god he's crying! Think Blair think!

I pull him into a hug. "Luke don't say that you do deserve me and it's me who's out of your league. I mean your Luke Hemmings, lead vocalist in the famous band 5SOS and I'm just plain boring Blair." I chuckle. "I heard what your Dad said. About you should be with Calum instead of me." He sobs. "No listen Luke. I love you so so much and I plan on being with you for a long time ok." I say.

He smiles before pecking me lips. "I love you so fucking much." He whispers. He pulls out his phone and texts Calum apologizing. Now that their both speaking I hope everything will go back to normal.