•twenty•

~Blair~

I flutter my eyes open, blinded by the sun shining through the curtains. I sighed turning on my side to see Luke staring at me.

"What are you staring at?" I asked. "My beautiful girlfriend." He replied. I blushed and looked away from him. "Aw my baby's blushing!" He coos. "Shut it!" I laugh hitting his arm and getting up.

"No where are you going?!" He whines reaching out to get me. That attempt failed badly.

"I'd love to stay and cuddle but I've got an interview today to get into dance college. Have I not told you this?" I ask. He shakes his head no.

"Since when?" He sat up. "Since before I came to live here. Sorry I must of forgot to tell you." I replied searching for something to wear.

I decided to wear some denim jeans, a black crop top which read 'célfie' in white font and my white laced toms. For jewelry I wore some pearl earrings, a silver chain with a heart in the center and the bracelet Luke got me.

I promised Luke I wouldn't take the bracelet of and I make sure to keep that promise. For my hair I quickly straightened it and pushed my bangs to the side.

"You look so perfect baby." Luke wraps his arms around my waist. "No pun intended." I give him a strange look and he chuckles. I turn to face him. "Do I get a kiss for good luck?" I ask. He bent down and pecked my lips a couple of times. (Where do I buy a Luke Hemmings?)

"I have to go now, I'll see you later Hemmings." I smile walking down the stairs. "Be good." I say opening the door. "You know me Blair! I'm always good! Good Luck!!" He replied waving goodbye.

I walk down the path to Luke's car. Since I don't have a car Luke let me borrow his, so I got in, started the engine and drove off.

I stopped at a red light and turned on the radio. I was slightly shaking and checked to see if my makeup was ok.

Then the radio dj played SLSP. So that's what Luke meant when he said no pun intended. I chuckled at that memory . I park the car in the car park and get out.

I took a deep breath before walking into the building. "Hi it's Blair Miller, I'm here for an interview about dance college with Mr Grey." I spoke to the receptionist.

She looked down a list and checked my name off. She looked up at me and smiled. "Mr Grey will see you now." She points down the hall and tells me to take a right.

I walk down the hall and turn right. I knock on the door and here a muffled 'come on in'

I walk in slowly, closing the door behind and see a man reading something off a sheet. He looks up and smiles at me. "Miss Miller it's a pleasure to meet you. Come sit down.

I walk over and sit down at his desk. We both discuss on the topic dance, what age I was, have I ever danced before etc.

After the interview Mr Grey takes my number so he could contact me for more information about the dance college. I wave goodbye and leave the room.

I walked back to the car and unlocked it. I got in and closed the door. I let out a long sigh of relief before starting the car.

Once I was back home I unlocked the door and walked into the kitchen. "I'm home." I yelled placing the keys on the table.

Luke walked in and smiled at me. "How was it?" He asked. "Oh that's right your interview was today! How did it go?" Dad smiles. "It was okay. Hopefully I get in." I reply.

Luke was about to say something but he was cut by the doorbell. I get up to answer it. I opened the door and my mouth dry when I seen two faces I didn't want to see in years.

Mum and James!

[A//N: I'm back bitchatchos and I'm sorry for such slow updates !!! I'll be updating so much this week. Did anyone like my 50 shades of grey thingie !!! I'll update later again :D]