•epilouge•

[A//N: before you read please know that I was debating whether to do this but I decided that I would write a sequel and I'm really sorry incase I disappoint you guys but it's my decision to write the story and I liked this idea :)]

(nine months after the wedding)

~Blair~

Life has been amazing. Luke and I were doing great and I couldn't be more happier than I was before. We've been happily married for nine months now. Everything is perfect.

I got into that dance college so I've been offered to go to New York and do some shows. I was hesitant at first but Luke forced me to go cause it was a one in a lifetime opportunity.

Right now I'm back in Australia and I'm about to go surprise the boys. The think I'm coming back in another week but I got off earlier so here I am.

Liz picked me up from the airport and we were currently driving to the boys house. "So are you excited to see Luke again" she smiled. "Yes I'm so excited" I say.

We arrive at the house and I hug Liz. "Thanks Liz I owe you" I say opening the door. "You don't owe me anything love" she smiles before driving off.

I knocked on the door and Calum answered the door. Before I could say hello he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Oh my god we've all missed you so so much" he giggles allowing me inside.

I greet the others before going up to Luke's room. I take a deep breath before turning the non and opening the door.

"Hello" I laugh, but stop and frowned at the sight in front of me.

There was clothes flung all over the place, and there was Luke in bed, with Sarah snuggled up in his chest, naked.

I just stare at them as they both shot up to cover their bodies. "Blair-" I cut Luke off by putting my hand up to him. I turn around and see the boys standing by the door. Michael stood there gob-smacked, Ashton was mentally face palming himself and Calum clenched his fists giving Luke and Sarah a disapproving look.

"How could you both do this to me?l" I ask. "Blair I'm sorry" Sarah says. "Well sorry isn't going to fix this!" I snap barging past the boys.

"Where are you going!" Luke shouts after me. I turn to face him. "Does our marriage not mean anything to you! To love and hold eachother from this day forward, till death do us part?" I say. "It means everything to me Blair" I just stare at him blankly before walking out the door.

I walk all the way back home. I dragged my suitcase behind me and leave it in the hall. "You're home early" dad says. I sigh and run upstairs and slam the door. I fell on the bed and burst into tears.

I heard my door open and felt myself being pushed into someone's chest. "Baby what's wrong" Dad coos rubbing my back. I opened my eyes to see Dad and Liz looking at me.

I couldn't help but cry more. "Hey sh, darling what happened?" He hushed me swaying me side to side.

"Luke" I said. "What about Luke?" Liz asked. "H-he slept w-with S-Sarah" I sobbed. "I'm going to kill him the next time I see him" Liz says angrily.

We all stayed in the same position for some time before I pulled away. "I'm going to take a nap" I say. They both nodded and kissed my forehead before walking out. How could Luke be so cruel. Why would he do this to me? After everything that we've been through he does this!

~the next morning~

I woke up extra early. I've been thinking this through since last night and I've made up my mind. I got a piece of paper and began writing.

Dear Dad & Liz,

I'm sorry I have to write this instead of tell you in person but knowing you guys you'll probably stop me. I'm leaving. I'm moving back to New York to start a new life, without Luke anyways. Don't worry about me though, I'll be alright. I love you both so so much and I'll always be thinking of you. Lots of love Blair x

I then wrote another letter to the boys.

Dear Cal, Ash, Mikey & Lukey,

I'm writing this to tell you all that I'm leaving to start a new life. I love you all and I'll miss you all so much. Mikey, I'll miss your cravings for pizza in the early morning hours and your screamo moments when you play your consoles or you constantly complaining about what color to dye your hair next, Ash I'll miss you're personality and your corny dad jokes cause they're so bad but they're so funny :D Calum.....I'm really going to miss you. We've had some good times and I'm so grateful that were still as close as we were when dating. I'm so happy that we could move on from the past! I'm so thankful for everything that you've done and how you've been there for me! And Luke. I'll miss you so much. Thank you for everything you've done and thank you for given me such an amazing life. But I guess some relationships go stale huh! I love each and everyone of you but I've got to go my own way.

All my love, Blair xxxx

I slipped the letter through the letter box and the taxi drove me to the airport.

During the ride my phone was buzzing continuously so I just turned it off.

I paid the driver and made my way inside of the airport. I gave my passport to the woman at the check in desk and gave her my suitcase to check in.

I got my boarding pass and walked up to the plane door but I got delayed when a hand tugged my arm. I turned to see Luke.

"Luke what-" I was cut off. "I'm stopping you Blair you can't do this. I know I fucked up but please don't leave me" tears formed in his eyes.

"You should of thought of that before you cheated on me with my best friend" I say. "Blair I love you so much but please don't do this."

"Final call for Flight B184 to New York" the voice called through the speakers. "I'm sorry but I have to go" I say pecking his lips and board the plane.

I sat down on the seat and stared down at my wedding ring. I took it off and read the words 'To Infiniy'

That what we thought, we would be together To Infinity And Beyond. I leant against the window and a couple of tears escaped my eyes.

"I love you too Luke. To Infiny And Beyond"