•twenty-eight•

~Blair~

I fluttered my eyes open, feeling my body pressed against someone else's. I looked up and seen that Luke was still asleep. I didn't bother getting up so I just stayed in the same position and admired my ring.

Blair Hemmings. Wow it's perfect. Blair Hemmings.

There was so much questions unanswered like how long will the engagement last? Who will we invite? When do we start planning? The dresses, flowers. I wouldn't mind being in a long engagement.

Soon enough Luke woke up and we both got dressed. I changed into a black sweater, black skinny jeans and my black toms.

I skipped downstairs and greeted everyone in the kitchen. "These came for you" Michael smiles handing me envelopes.

I thanked him and sat down. I opened the first one which read.

To Blair,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURL!!!
Missing you so much and I can't wait to meet up again. Hope you an the boys are doing ok! I love you xxxx Lots of Love Sarah.

I smiled opening the next one.

To Blair,

Happy Birthday love. We both love and miss you loads. Can't wait till you come home. Everyone at home send their love too x Love from Dad & Liz

A couple of more letters were from some other relatives. I opened the last one and read it.

To Blair,

Wow my girl is all grown up its amazing. 19 years old and your still as beautiful as you were before. I miss you so much and I love you so don't forget that. Love Mum xx

I frowned reading the letter. "Everything alright?" Luke's arms wrap around my waist. I sigh ripping that card up and chuck it in the bin.

"Why did you do that?" He asks. "It was junk don't worry" I say scrolling through my phone.

I could see Luke in the corner of my eye walking over to the bin and taking out the card. He read it and walked over to me grabbing my hand.

He took me outside and we sat on the bench. "So it looks like your mum wants you back" he says breaking the silence.

I just look at him and shake my head. "Why don't you meet up with her and see how it goes?" He asked. "Luke I know you're only looking out for me but no not after what she's done to me. You seen the way she acted when she was at Liz' house." I explained.

"Ok I'm sorry" he says pecking my head. "You have nothing to be sorry about" I smile. "Anyways" he says. "I was thinking if you wanted to start planning now. I just want to get married to you as soon as possible." He spoke. I was ready.

"I'm ready Luke" I gave him a confident nod. "Ok do you have any idea when you want it to be?" He asked.

I thought for a second. "I've always wanted a winter wonderland type. So maybe before Christmas." I say proudly.

"That's perfect" he grinned wrapping his arms around my waist. "Why don't we go online and look at venues?" He suggested. We both get up and walk into our room. We layed on the bed and looked at wedding venues. There was one particular venue that caught my eye. "This one is perfect" I grin.

"I'll call the place then, see if we can have a look around some time" Luke got up to get his phone and walked out the door.

Shortly he came back in with a grin on his face. "Next week we can go and look" he smiles pressing his lips against mine.

We just stared and admired each other. "I can't believe you're my fiancé" he says. "Well then I guess you're stuck with me now" I chuckle. He smiles and rubs his nose against mine.

"Blair" he spoke

"Yeah?" I reply

"I love you"

"I love you too"

[A//N: today has been so bad. I'm depressed :|]