•twenty-two•

~Blair~

(one week later) 

Today the boys are going back to work and they had asked me if I wanted to come along and join them!! 

The first place we were going to was the Bahama's. We're all so excited to go. "Baby we have a problem!" Luke whined searching the room. "I can't find my passport!" 

We both searched the room and I eventually found it. "Got it" I chuckled giving him the passport. he smiled at me and pecked my lips muttering a 'thanks'. We both carried our cases downstairs and stood at the door saying our goodbyes. 

"Have a good time out there love" my Dad spoke into my shoulder as we hugged. "I will" I smiled. "Be safe and have fun you two!" Liz said pulling me into a hug. "Oh we will" Luke winked at me. I punched his shoulder as we both walked out the door. 

We loaded our cases into the boot of the Taxi and climbed into it. We both waved to Liz and Dad as the Taxi drove off. 

I snuggled into Luke's chest whilst his arm wrapped itself around my shoulders. Luke payed the driver and we both walked inside to meet the boys. 

We all greeted each other then boarded the plane. It was going to be a long flight so  luckliy I was dressed in comfortable clothing. 

I was wearing a black crop top, Luke's red and black flannel, some black leggings and black Doc-Martins. For jewellry I wore some gold earings and the braclet Luke got me. 

I settled into my seat beside Luke. With pure luck it was just a two-seater beside the window. I was a bit claustrophobic so I don't think I would of made the flight alive!!! 

"You ok?" Luke asked whilst stroking my hair. "Yeah I'm  just a bit claustrophobic that's all" I sighed. 

"Well you're with me and I'll protect you so don't panic" he says giving me a warming smile" I peck his cheek and snuggle into his chest. 

He quietly sung into my ear causing my eyes to droop. 

I like the summer rain. 

I like the sound you make. 

We put the world away, 

We get so disconected. 

You are my get-away. 

You are my favourite place. 

We put the world away, 

We get so disconected

The words began the slur as I fell into darkness. 

(AFTER THE FLIGHT) 

I opened my eyes to see people standing up and grabbing their bags from the storage cases above the seats.  

I yawned sitting up and stretching a little before walking off the plane. I couldn't help but yawn every 5 minutes. 

"Jet lag?" Michael asked. I nodded yawning again. "You're not the only one love" he chuckled. We stood in the reception of the hotel for 20 minutes and I nearly fell asleep leaning on Luke's shoulder. "Finally" Luke sighed dangling the room key in front of me and we both walked over to the elevator.  

Once we got into our room we both unpacked. "So what's he plans for today?" I ask sitting on the bed. "Well everyone is really tired after the long flight so I think that we should take a power nap" he smiles before pulling me into his chest as we both fell asleep. 

[A//N: I suck for not updating when I told you guys I would so I do apologize. I'm dying with a head-cold and I swear I think I'm gonna explode. enjoy :)]