•seventeen•

~Blair~

Ashton and I both agreed to tell Luke and Calum everything. First we'll tell Luke about Samantha and then I'll tell Calum before Samantha does. When we both walk back into the kitchen Ashton told me a joke which caused me to laugh a bit to loudly. What I didn't notice was everyone in the room staring at us. "What?" Ashton asks. I finally calmed down and looked at Ashton and he nodded at me. "Luke can we talk to you outside." He smiled at us before following us out to the garden.

"What?" Ashton looked at me before speaking up. "Luke Samantha is lying to you." He starts. Luke looked confused but let Ashton continue. "When I went to the bathroom I heard her on the phone and she said that she wasn't pregnant and that she can't believe you two fell for her plan." Luke just stared at Ashton. "How do I know that you're not lying?" He spoke lowly. His low voice kind of turned me on.

Ashton pulled out his phone and played a recording of Samantha. He never told me about that! When the recording stopped Luke looked like he was going to cry. "I'm not upset over this I mean I cheated on her with you. But what upsets me is the fact that she lied about the pregnancy."

"I'm telling Calum." I blurted out and his eyes widened. "No no no no no you can't do that. He'll kill me if he finds out about us!" He exclaimed. "Luke I have to Samantha said that she was going to tell him and show him the pictures on her phone!" I shout at him. He sighs before nodding and we all walk back into the room.

Later that night everybody left and Luke and I were upstairs. "I'm going to text Calum and tell him to meet me at the park." I say grabbing my jacket. He nods before pecking my lips lightly.

I walk down to the park and sit on the swing waiting for Calum. I spotted him walking over to me and he looked really angry. "Tell me it's not true." He shouts. I looked at him confused. "Tell me that Samantha is lying about you and Luke." I sigh before standing up. I looked up at him and shake my head. "I'm sorry." I say. He chuckles. "Really! you're stepbrother! What the hell Blair you promised me that nothing would happen between us!" He yells. "I know but some relationships go stale Calum !"

"Do you love him?" What sort of question is that. I nodded. "I'm sorry Calum but I don't love you anymore." Calum breathes heavily with tears in his eyes. "But Blair-Bear I love you. He won't treat you the way I do, he's not right for you." He grabs my face with a pleading look. "Calum-" I start but he ignored me and grabs my hand. "We can both run away right now just you and I! Yes we will! Come on let's..... Let's go." He takes my arm and drags me out of the park. "No Calum I can't I'm sorry." I yank my arm out of his grip and run down the street away from him.

I enter the house and run up the stairs. Luke walks out of his room before leading me into mine. He closed the door and searches my eyes for an answer.

"I did it" I breathe. "It's over."

He lets out a sight of relief as his lips curve into a wide grin, making me do the same thing as he pulls me into a hug and spins me around. I giggled with joy and he smashed his lips onto mine.

"I love you Blair Miller."

"I love you too Lucas Robert Hemmings."

[A//N: aw there together. Don't panic though there's a lot more drama to come. :)]