•fifteen•

~Blair~

We immediately pulled away and turned around to face who was at the door. Jack? Oh shit we're caught. "Wow dude how did you get in. I'm sure I locked the door last night!" Luke exclaims. Jack smirks at us both and holds up keys. He must have a spare key then. He looks between us and chuckles. "Dude does Samantha know about this."

"No and she won't ever know." I stand there awkwardly watching them two argue. "I've never experienced this before. My brother and stepsister....... Does Calum know?" He asks. I shake my head. "If Samantha or Calum find out th-"

"Find out what." Standing behind Jack was Calum and the others. Ashton looked at me and gave me a worried glance. I turned around to Luke and I thought he was going to pass out. He looked at Jack and Jack looked at me. "Find out what!" Calum snaps at us. I was about to speak when Jack buts in "Well um......these two are...... Throwing a party next week for mum and dad and they didn't know if you wanted to come as it's family only...." He trails off. Calum was about to say something when he was cut off by someone... Samantha. Oh great this is just fantastic!!

"I've been looking all over for you guys. Especially you Calum I've something very important to tell you." Samantha says looking over at Luke. He nods waiting for her to continue. "Actually no it can wait, I'll tell you all at the party that these two are planning." She points at us two. When no one is looking, Luke walked up beside me and pulled me into a hug. "What are we going to do?" I whisper. "I have no idea but I want to know what Samantha is keeping."

She looks over at us and walks our way. "Can I talk to you for a minute." She asks me and before I could reply, she drags me by the arm and into my room. "Listen here I know everything about you and Luke and don't deny it I saw everything. It's a shame Calum doesn't know." I stare at her unable to move. She pulls out her phone and gives it to me. I glanced down at the screen and nearly dropped the phone when I seen pictures of Luke and I. "If you don't tell Calum about your affair behind his back I'll tell him." She threatens before storming out of the room.

All I want to do I curl into my bed and cry pretending none of this ever happened.

[A//N: update again?]