| 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀 | 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 (*TW)

!!! TW: r*pe & torture
Please skip this chapter if it is triggering or sensitive. 💙

Andromeda, nicknamed 'the Chained Maiden', is one of the largest constellations in the sky, spanning an area of 722 square degrees

Andromeda, nicknamed 'the Chained Maiden', is one of the largest constellations in the sky, spanning an area of 722 square degrees. She was the daughter of the vain Queen Cassiopeia, and as punishment for her mother's narcissistic bragging, was chained to a rock as sacrificial offering to sea monster Cetus.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

🤍

She was on fire - she was certain of it. Her body was up in flames and she would be nothing but a black, charred skeleton in seconds. Except she wasn't dying.

"Where is Potter?!" A voice she thought might belong to Bellatrix asked for what felt like the tenth time, but her mind was hazy and her vision was long gone, and she couldn't be sure.

"I don't know," she cried, seeing sparks behind her lids. "I've told you, I don't know!"

Another shock of white hot pain coursed through her body. Like poison, it flowed through every fibre, every nerve, every blood vessel. She screamed until she thought her lungs were going to explode. Or maybe they already had, because she could no longer hear herself anymore.

"Oh, but you do know. I know you do," Bellatrix trilled. "WHY else would you try to stop us that night at the Tower?"

"Girl," another voice said, stoic but gentle. "Just tell us what you were doing in the forest, and you can go."

What had she been doing in the forest? It was to meet someone - someone very important to her - but she could not put a name or a face to it. How much time has passed since she arrived? Days? Weeks? She could no longer remember anything.

The Cruciatus Curse hit her once more, and this time, she no longer had the energy to scream anymore. She just wanted it all to be over.

Through the window above her, the stars were calm, twinkling in blissful ignorance to what was happening below. As she drifted in and out of consciousness, they seemed to form a face. No, two faces now. They smiled, and she knew them. Their names were Jacob and Grace Dawson.

I'm so tired, dad... She looked at them, praying they would hear her. Please take me home with you... I'm so tired...

Nothing happened. She was trapped in purgatory, treading the edge of the knife between life and death.

The little white dots seemed to be forming a third face now, just below her parents'. It was a boy. Unlike her parents, his mouth was downturned, and his large, woeful eyes looked down to her with regret.

Draco. That was who she had been on her way to see.

Her body contorted as the Curse hit her over and over, but Bellatrix's shouting had become inaudible, as if she had hit the 'mute' button on the telly. She could only focus Draco now. She felt her heart calling out to him. What's wrong, Draco? You can tell me anything.