| 𝐂𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐒 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘴 (*TW)

TW: mention of s**c*de

The constellation of Cetus has always been associated with the sea monster sent to attack the land of King Cepheus. His daughter, Andromeda, was chained to a rock as sacrifice to appease the monster, but was later saved by Perseus, who killed Cetus.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

🤍

The sand was cold and wet between her fingers as she found her footing. Mr Ollivander was struggling to stand up, and she rushed to help him.

Luna came beside her, and they looked around. The shore of the unfamiliar beach stretched as far as the eye could see, and just down the path, a small lonesome cottage stood.

Another crack sounded, then sputtering, as Harry Potter and the rest arrived. Breathing a sigh of relief, she started towards the trio, who were huddled on the ground. But a figure stood some ways away, bent over.

"Harry...?" called Angel, getting his attention.

Harry got up and stumbled towards Dobby, catching the elf just as he fell. "Hermione..." he turned to her. "Do you have something- in your bag- Hermione?" Hermione looked on in despair. She did not have anything.

Angel fell to Dobby's side and touched her wand to Dobby's stomach, repeating three times, "Vulnera sanentur." She hoped she was saying it right, trying her best to recall the memory of Snape healing Draco.

They watched as the blood retreated and the wound began to heal. Dobby had fallen unconscious, but he was breathing.

Harry looked at her curiously. "You don't know the spell to reverse your Sectumsempra curse?" She tried to sound as matter-of-fact as possible, not wanting to let the hint of bitterness in her voice show.

They all trudged to the cottage, where they were received by Bill Weasley and Fleur. The couple did not seem to require further explanation as they quickly ushered them inside.

Once they have had a chance to wash up and Fleur had tended to their injuries, they sat in the living room, reeling from their narrow escape.

A few moments passed, and Harry spoke up. "Just now, at the manor. I had a vision of Voldemort. He was asking about the Elder Wand."

"The Elder Wand? But it's buried with Dumbledore!" Hermione reminded them. They looked at each other in silence.

"What now?" Angel piped up, and they all turned to the Harry.

"Now, Ron, Hermione, and I will look for the rest of the Horcruxes.  I believe one of them is in Gringotts, in Bellatrix's vault. Angel, you and Luna go back to Hogwarts. You'll be safe there. Tell Professor McGonagall everything. And remember, don't trust Snape."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"You complete IDIOT!" Hannah cried as she flung herself on Angel. "McGonagall told us Malfoy Manor was enchanted and there was no way to know where you were!"

"We thought you were dead! What happened?" Susan's eyes started to well up.

They sat back on their beds as Angel recounted the entire story. She had gotten to the pond earlier than the stipulated time. Movements in the trees made her think the Snatchers were simply Thestrals. They saw her before she could run.

But it when she told them about what came after her capture, that true horror piqued in her friend's features. Susan clasped her hands to her mouth, and Hannah's eyes blazed with an intensity she'd never seen before. "I'm going to kill him," Hannah said of Yaxley. Her face had gone red, and her knuckles were white from gripping the edge of her bed so hard.