| 𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐑 | 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

Known as 'Little Bear' or 'Little Dipper', Ursa Minor is a constellation in the Northern sky

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Known as 'Little Bear' or 'Little Dipper', Ursa Minor is a constellation in the Northern sky. The North Star, Polaris, shines the brightest in this constellation, and is thus often used for navigation.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

🖤

After his confession, Angel had mysteriously led him out of the school and across the bridge. "I want to show you something," she said. Once they had crossed the Hogwarts threshold, she grabbed his arm and they Disapparated.

Now, posh houses and cars lined the street they stood on. Somewhere in the distance, a dog barked. It was a picturesque neighbourhood. The houses were large, with snaking driveways and yawning gardens. But this particular one they now stood in front of was shrouded in shadows. It seemed abandoned.

"Where are we?" he asked, slightly uncomfortable being in such a highly-populated Muggle area.

Silently, she led him up the steps to the front door. Taking a deep breath, she turned the knob and entered the darkness. With a 'click' on the wall, lights flooded the room.

The living room was wide and spacious, the walls painted a modern shade of grey-tinged white. A couch and an arm chair, all in a complimentary dark grey, stood around a glass coffee table. At the front, a black rectangular contraption hung above the large white fireplace.

He noticed the tea tray on the table, on which two empty cups and a kettle were left haphazardly, as if whoever had been drinking from them got up and left suddenly.

Still standing near the door, he began to take in the rest of the room. The windows were long and wide, framed by tasteful blue curtains. He could imagine how the sun must have lit up this place up. It was a hundred times more homely than Malfoy Manor could ever be, and then some.

He followed her to the fireplace. A row of photographs sat on the mantel, interspersed with random birthday and Christmas cards. To his surprise, the pictures were moving. This was a Wizarding house.

"Angel, where are we?" he breathed.

She picked a frame up, looking at it wistfully before turning to show him. A lady was bouncing a baby on her knee. A man sat beside her, clapping and singing an inaudible song.

The baby smiled up at him, and he recognised those large, uncanny brown eyes almost immediately.

She touched the photograph sadly. "I come here to clean once in a while. Haven't been able to touch their breakfast on the table, though. I'm afraid if I do, they'll be gone forever."

A twinge of irritation stabbed his throat. "Look, if you've brought me here to guilt-trip me or convince me that-"

Her eyebrows flew up. "What? No! I brought you here because... you said you love me. And I guess I just wanted to show you that- well, you are loved too."