Epilogue

I woke to the loud ringing of my phone but before I could pick it up, the call ended.

I lazily patted my hand around my bed to find my phone with closed eyes. My sleep vanished in a second when I saw that the call was from Tanya.

It was a major shock for me, seeing the whole family was giving me silent treatment since the birthday fiasco.

They all were really hurt that I kept hiding things from them and that resulted to this punishment. It was almost a month since they all had talked to me.

Even though none of them spoke to me, they kept track of my health and my practices.

Rudra, Trio and Ganga Tai received several calls from them to know if I was doing okay? or if I needed their help to get better?

While calling to ask about me, my family created a great bond with my friends.

Rishi and Trisha gave relationship advises to Maitri and Rudra, Shanaya became Jay's partner in crime for playing pranks on the family, Jiya and Aunty(Raghav's mom) had a great time sharing their knowledge with each other, seeing that she was a teacher before retiring and loved talking about all those things.

All these things were informed to me by my friends either out of excitement or to make me jealous as my family enjoyed with them while I sulked in a corner.

Raghav and Rajveer Uncle (Raghav's father) came last week to help me practice. From initiation technique, we had moved on to them trying to come close after giving me a warning or asking my permission before shaking my hand.

They came, helped me practice but never spoke a word with me. It was a right example of being angry and still caring about me.

So seeing Tanya's miscall came out as a great shock.

Damn!! How stupid of me to think of all this instead of calling her back.

Before I could dial her number, my phone rang again.

"Hii", I greeted hesitantly.

"I am still angry on you but right now we need your help", Tanya said without beating around the bush.

"Help? Is everything okay?", I asked worriedly.

"You need to come home. Trisha's due date is near and Samar is freaking out, thinking he would hurt the baby because of his blindness", Tanya explained the situation in a tired tone.

"But..Samar is so independent. He is able to do all the work so skillfully. Sometimes, he does the all the work in a better way than us", I said, not understanding the reason behind Samar's behaviour.

"Samar is independent when everything is in proper order and babies doesn't follow any order. Trisha isn't in any condition to calm him down. After Trisha, it is you who is capable of handling Samar and his anxiety ...please come home", Tanya requested after explaining the situation.

"Tanya, I am also worried for him but returning to that town is not possible. You know I can't handle coming back to that dreaded place", I spoke in guilt for not being able to help.

"I know and that's the reason we never asked you to come back even during vacations and festivals.

We really tried to help him, Sia. Nothing is working and Samar has even stopped going near Trisha in fear of hurting her and the baby.

I understand that you are afraid but you won't be alone, we all are here. It's your decision to see what matters more- your family who needs you or the words of strangers who don't even care for you. I hope you make the correct decision", saying this she ended the call, leaving me in a huge dilemma.

There was nothing to decide. If they needed me then I was going to help them regardless of my fears.

There was no time to think about it, I had to suck it up and go back to my birth place with my head held high.

Building up confidence, I got ready to face that town. I was still scared but also ready to conquer my biggest fear.

~~~•~~~

I have conquered many obstacles and there are many more to come. My Journey to Trust and Heal hasn't reached its destination but I am damn sure that it is on the right path.

★★The End★★

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance. I hope you enjoyed reading this.

Do tell me what you thought about this story- likes, dislikes or anything.

Do share your opinions ☺.