57- Commotion

Tanya managed to calm down after few minutes and the reaction I had been expecting from the start came forward.

"I AM GONNA KILL YOU. HOW CAN YOU HIDE THIS FROM ME?", she shouted in anger while throwing whatever things she found, at me.

"Stop, stop. Ouch, it hurts. ARE YOU MAD? KEEP THE VASE DOWN", I yelled while dodging, trying to save myself from her.

"Tanya, Tanya stop", Raghav stopped her by holding her in place.

"How can she suffer like this? Didn't even think of telling anybody? What if she had an adverse effect from this nightmares? We wouldn't have even known while something would have happened to my sister", Tanya said while crying her eyes out, her whole weight supported by Raghav as her legs gave out.

"I am sorry, really sorry. Please calm down", I apologized profusely.

Raghav helped Tanya to sit on the couch, turning towards me with a solemn face he asked, "How do we help you? Should I contact our family doctor or do you have someone in your mind?".

"No, no doctor. I don't feel comfortable enough to share everything", I said in a small voice.

"But...", Tanya started to protest.

"Listen to me first. When my friends found out about my condition, they started searching for methods to help me. We have decided that we would try out the methods they have found and would only consult a doctor if those methods don't work", I explained.

"Okay, so they found out a cure. What is it? How is it going to be executed?", Raghav asked curiously, leaning a little forward from his seat.

"I don't exactly know what they have found as everyone searched different sites and hadn't decided anything, atleast not till the last time we met.

But one thing was made sure. No one wanted me alone in the house when the nightmares took place as no one knows how will the methods affect me.

That's why, I called you both to monitor and help if something goes wrong", I told them the reason behind calling them.

Raghav hummed, trying to take all the information in but Tanya got angry again.

"So that means, you wouldn't have informed us even now, if your friends didn't force you to try and get better", she said giving me death glares.

"How many times, do you want me to apologize? Because that's all I can do now", I asked sighing.

"And what did you want me to tell you? That I am having nightmares about something that hasn't even happened to me?

These nightmares and everything happens to the victims and not to the daughter of the culprit.

Should I have informed you about what a Stupid Idiot I am?", I asked covering my face with my hands.

"YOU ARE NOT STUPID!", Raghav exclaimed in a loud voice.

"Stop berating yourself, Sia. You get nightmares, okay. We will find a solution for it and even if we can't help, we will be there to comfort you. But never ever, look down upon yourself. These nightmares aren't in your hands. You don't decide, upon whom they will come. Whether on the victim's mind or your's. So just stop it.

We are ending this talk here. Tanya, stop getting angry on Sia and Sia please stop hiding things from us.

Now that everything is clear, please call your friends to discuss about the procedure", Raghav spoke sternly, stopping all the commotion and we sisters nodded obediently at his words.

"Totally off the topic, but I am really happy that you opened up to your friends and told them about your real identity", Tanya said happily.

"I didn't open up. They came to know few things and I was forced to elaborate", I said bitterly remembering that day.

"How would they come to know anything, without you telling them?", Raghav asked curiously.

"Had a run in with Naina", I answered in short, knowing that was enough explanation.

Raghav visibly flinched upon hearing her name while Tanya muttered under her breath, "Forgot that she lived here".

"Sorry, I should have made sure that she won't say anything before sending you to this town. To be honest, I had totally forgotten that she also lived in this town", Raghav apologized, feeling ashamed even though it wasn't his fault.

I waved off his apology, "Don't bother. Everything is fine, so it's okay".

"When are your friends coming? Did you text them?", Tanya asked changing the topic.

Even though they had made peace, Naina was still a sore subject for them.

"Yeah, I just received their texts. They will come in half an hour", I informed them.

They both nodded and Tanya ushered Raghav to take some rest before everyone arrived.