Chapter 73: Spasm II

Jimin eyes shrunk in process allowing him to smile handsomely through the mirror "Don't you like my pink hair?" she shook her head without hesitation. "Not a fan of it, I like your dark brown and black hair better. I always go for natural colour" she took a quick glance and grabbed the hairspray.

"Said the tangerine head" he flicked tongue his mouth, smirking.

"Hey, I am planning to change it back to black. Blame my stupid best friend. She forced me to try out this colour. She apparently thinks having your hair coloured is the process of adulting. It is absurd but whatever, I don't really like it" Seul pouted keeping her hand busy spraying his hair carefully not to hurt his eyes.

He chuckled heartily "Adulting is never easy babe" Seul froze upon hearing the last phrase. What a sneaky mochi! He did not just call her babe out of the blue in an open space especially with the presence of other staffs.

Seul knocked his head a little using her knuckles to bring back some sense in him "Don't babe me. Who allow you to say that" she snickered, frowning in disapproval. "Ow! Why are you using violence to punish me" he rubbed the top of his head, puckering his lower lips adorably hoping that Seul would spare his life.

"Let's set a clear boundary here Park Jimin-ssi" she turned the swivel chair, so the mouthy guy could face her. Puffing her cheeks out of annoyance, she palmed the arm of the chair trapping the adorable guy in between. Her hard stare caused Jimin to shrink in his seat "Ya, Ji Seul you are scaring me" his head neck almost disappeared when she leaned forward intimidating him.

"First, you are not allowed to show your affection towards me in public. Make it physical contact or through your words. When I mean affection, limits your touchy side. Keep your hands to yourself" her stern voice sounded super serious and scary to him.

"It cant be hel-" Seul silenced him with single glare. He pressed his lips together firmly, recollecting his thought and continue to listen to the girl sulkily.

"Secondly, don't babe me. I have a personal vendetta against it especially when it comes from you. It is disturbing. We are not dating or anything so-" "YET!" Jimin cut her off and once again her fiery glare penetrated his eyes.

He placed his hands on his lap like an obedient kid "Okay sorry, I will shut up". It took a lot of strength to not laugh at the scene in front of her, but she had to make things clear. Seul didn't want thing with Jungkook repeated by its own. The trios are dangerous and contagious to her fragile heart, it needed to be put on pause before bad things happen.

"So, we are not dating. Just don't call me babe. I don't do cliché thing, just call me anything but not babe" she cringed.

Jimin tilted his stupidly cute head in a slow motion as if he's thinking about something "I will call you bunny then" her eyes rounded at the nicknames earning a soft chuckle from Jimin "Or do you want to make it sounded sugary, hunny bunny?" his plump lips rounded imitating Seul's eyes.

"Ew, I prefer none"

"Should I call you berry, like strawberry because you smell like strawberry"

"Stop it"

"Or should I call you baby?"

"That is even worse"

"How does yeochin* sounds like?" (*A slang for Yeoja Chingu=Girlfriend)

"PARK JIMIN IM NOT YOUR YEOCHIN!" she hissed lowly careful not to attract any attention to their side. Seul stood in front of him, crossing her arms defensively.

Jimin pouted out of habit driving her up the walls, she hated it when he pouted.

She despised cutesy stuff, yet Park Jimin's cutesy side was beyond her control. She couldn't control her heart from drumming crazily. Like right now.