Chapter 84: Impassioned I

"Coming!" hurriedly, Hoseok ran to the front door and he's welcomed by the stack of boxes in someone's arm. And that someone's arm happened to be Seul. He pressed his lips together while taking the view in front of him with questionable gaze "wow, someone is planning to move in today?" Seul leaned her body against the wall to stabilize herself.

"Jung Hoseok you better make way for me if you don't have any intention to help!" her faint hollered was muffled behind the stack of boxes.

Hoseok snapped out of his daze and quickly apologized before lending his hand to help the small girl. "What are these Seul? Why are you carrying all of these by yourself?"

"Present from Armys. I claimed it from the management office" he lifted the first box from the pile, groaning at its weight as he carried it inside. Not even half of the burden were lifted off from her and it really annoyed Seul to the core.

"Unbelievable! Are you really going to take one box from...ugh.. Goodness, you are impossible Hobi!" she nagged. Seul struggled out of her converse and entered the place carefully. When she thought she'd been careful enough, her knees buckled due to the extreme loads which did not match her size.

Seul blamed Hoseok for leaving her with the remaining boxes and chose to pick only one from the piles. Ungrateful Sunshine! She mentally groaned in dissatisfaction. Easing the boxes down on the ground carefully, Seul made sure her lower body could withstand the weight for few more minutes.

Her movements grew sloppy and uncoordinated "Ouff..." without warning, she screeched loudly garnering everyone's attention. Seul stumbled forward and crashed on top of pile of boxes. To make it sounded humiliating, her face was buried inside one of the boxes and she had to literally hold her breath from sniffing the goodie bags inside.

"Seul?" "Seul what happen!" "Seul-seul are you okay?!" heavy footsteps could be heard from every corner. It seemed like everyone was in rush to the crime scene. A hand reached out to her arms, pulling her from inside the box and examining her body to find scratches on her skin.

Jin patted her cheeks, looking frantic "Did you get hurt anywhere?" finding herself breathless due to the small accident, she finally expelled a soft sigh along with small chuckle.

"Sorry. I am okay, I didn't mean to worry-Yah Kim Seokjin" she was pulled into Jin's warm embrace baffling everyone in the room. The members were snickering sarcastically, judging dramatic Jin throwing shades on him.

She palmed his chest, pushing the latter away from her body to create some space for both of them to breathe. "Aren't you being a little too dramatic?" Jin shot her a disapproval look and trailed her gaze to the rest of the members who had their usual bitch-hands-off-her look across their face.

He knocked the top of her head with his knuckle " Yah Kim Seokjin? Where is your Jin Oppa? Aren't you being too informal? " her nose scrunched up in disgust and turned to others seeking for morale support. Namjoon opened his arm welcoming Seul in his embrace. He grinned widely until the dimple appeared. She rushed to his arms, as Namjoon enfolded his long arms around her earning low protest from the floor.

"Since when you are so touchy with Seul?" said the maknae bitterly.

Jimin shook his head frantically "I cant.. handle more competition. Don't fall for hyunggie Seul-ah!" he snorted with his whiny voice. She refused to entertain the whiny baby and sealed her mouth until then. The more she showed her response, the longer she had to watch these boys irrelevant mouth fight.

Namjoon paid no attention to others and rubbed her arms urging Seul to come with him to his room "Where are you bringing her?!" Jin shouted from the living room watching their body slowly disappeared from his vicinity. Yoongi rolled his eyes, escaping the commotion to his room.

-------------------

Seul spent two hours in Namjoon's room watching English shows though she barely survived throughout the shows, Namjoon was kind and patient enough to translate some difficult terms for her. Hoseok and Jimin would come to check on them every five minutes until the couple had enough and decided to lock the door.

The first 10 minutes, Jin pounded on the door like a mad man demanding the leader to return Seul back to them or else they would call help to open the door. The guys seemed to have so much time in hand today that they chose to pick on Namjoon and Seul instead of minding their own business.

After wasting his energy in persuading Namjoon and Seul unlocking the door, Kim Seokjin gave up and finally they could find some peace.

Nibbling on her chips halfway, she dropped the remaining on her lap as she pointed at the screen with a soft gasp " Is it even ethical to kill someone and get away from it?!" Namjoon chuckled softly and hummed a soft yes.

"This is so fucked up!" Seul threw her arms in the air and rubbed her pounding head. He flicked his eyes up and down before his left brows shot up in either surprise or disapproval of Seul's choice of words "Language. You have been spending too much time with Yoongi hyung" flicking her forehead lightly, the girl pouted in protest.

Namjoon's forehead creased into a frown " It is called 'How To Get Away With Murder' for this reason duh. The title itself already give away the idea of the story. You are being a drama queen" she curled up beside him and brought her attention back to the television screen.

"I know, but it doesn't make any sense. If I were Wisse Gribbins, I would tell the police and leave his friends to deal with their own problem"

"It is Wes Gibbins. You sounded so Korean" he corrected and let out an amused laugh. She smacked his forehead softly, scowling in disapproval "The last time I checked, I am Korean, Rap Monster-ssi" he cringed at the way how she called him by his stage name. It was his first time to hear it from Seul and for some reason it created a huge gap in between those words. Unfriendly, yes that was it.

"That sounds even horrible. Just stick with Namjoon. Rap Monster-ssi doesn't fit you" he glared down at her and ran his fingers in her hair out of habit.

"But, I meant to ask something... Just your view, tell me honestly alright? I have been thinking to change my stage name" he bit his lower lips as if in deep thought.

The corner of her lips pursed up as she nodded "To what? Joonie? O-ri?" he scoffed.