Chapter 112: Reliance II

Yoongi scoffed at the idea of a gift from Jimin way more important than her life. "Yah, since when Jimin's present is more important than your own life? Now you go all way to sacrifice your life for him, way to go Ji Seul!" he noted sarcastically.

"I will go all length to take the bullet from him one day, so what?" defensive, she crossed her arms mentally judging the man before her. She wondered how he ended up there and making an unnecessary scene which could blow up the whole place.

He inhaled a sharp breath before inquiring Seul about her sudden disappearance, "Where were you? Your mother is looking for you" he raised one of his brows with threatening look.

"So, mother sends you as an errand boy to check me whether I am alive or not?"

"Ya! I am not your errand boy. You- Ugh... where did you go? Goddamit, stop talk back woman. Just answer my question, will you?" frustrated by Seul demeanour, he let out a small grunt indicating his dissatisfaction.

"Here and there. What else mother tells you?" she asked without even bother to put much emotion in it. If Yoongi is aware about her condition, that will complicate things between them. She didn't want to appear weak in front of a guy that she liked.

Did she just that out loud? A guy that she likes.

"I am sure that still doesn't answer my question. Where is here and there? And your mother tells me everything. Drop that attitude, we have a lot to talk about" Seul stomped her feet a little out of annoyance causing the latter to hold back his tongue from laughing at her cuteness.

Through her clenched teeth, she responded angrily "Here and there means away from nosy people like you! Argh, trust me I don't have anything to say to you, just go" she told him to leave her alone but the small voice in her head said something else. She wanted him to stay, to savour his warmness around her, she needed someone she can trust by her side.

"I am not moving, so what are you going to do about it?" Yoongi was adamant that he's not leaving Seul alone until they talk. "Didn't I warn you to stop talk back? Or I will have no choice but to kiss you" a playful smirk could be seen across his lips.

"Min friggin Yoongi! You are not threatening me with your sloppy kiss! If you are not moving, then I will make my move now. Goodbye" she shot a nasty glare at his way and started to walk away. Though part of her was calling for Yoongi to go after her, she didn't dare to say it aloud. Why was she fighting with the demon inside her?

"Fuck. This woman!" he groaned lowly.

Alarmed by Seul's movement, he hurriedly catch up on her, grabbing her arms turning the furious lady to face him "Please...just this one.. Give me a chance, talk to me" his cockiness and stubbornness earlier disappeared instantly. He's pleading with his genuine eyes, even Seul could feel his desperation through his touch.

Seul blinked and unsure with herself. It was no doubt that part of her wanted him to stay but why was it so difficult for her to say it aloud? She wanted to ask how far he knew about her condition? If her mother decided to open her mouth, it could be everything right? Judging by Yoongi's bipolar mood, he seemed to know everything.

"It is better to be alone. I don't need your help"

"Why?"

She averted her gaze "Because no one can hurt me that way. And, you will never understand the hell feel inside my head, Yoongi" sighing with deep regret, Seul didn't feel like talking about her own pain. Opening her wounds would only make her weak.

"Seul.. allow me to help you, don't close yourself. Even you refuse my help, I will not let you go" he moved his hand along her arms making her shudder under his soft touch. Interlacing their hand together, she looked down at their intertwined hand and a rush of sadness embraced her fragile heart.

Could Yoongi heal her?

Was his presence enough to wash away the sadness and worries in her?

There was an eerie silence between them, it just made Yoongi scared of what might come from Seul. She could be predictable sometimes but with this unstable emotion, he could easily be pushed away by her. Contrary to his assumption, he was surprised to see her moving her up and down weakly as giving her permission for Yoongi to help her.

Smiling warmly, he gave her a soft squish as an assurance "Lets go" he whispered.

"Where are we going?"

"To my studio. There is something that I want to show you" tugging Seul behind him, they walked hand in hand returning back to his studio.