Chapter 7: Bewitched I

"Who...the.. fuck... are.. you?" Yoongi lurched forwards trapping Seul between the kitchen counter. Every word came from his mouth were dangerously low and disturbing. He cursed something low beneath his breath, something that she couldn't understand. It sounded like a thick accent from Busan or Daegu to her. Whatever it was, she felt small in front of him.

The breath caught in her throat and her heart twisted at the stunned tone of his voice.

"Stay away from me..." she clutched onto the counter trying to escape from his gaze.

Shit, am I getting caught? She mentally slapped herself for her stupidity.

The corner of his lips twitched into a smirk "Who the fuck are you?" he inquired again this time the tone of his voice was harsher than a minute ago.

Seul bit her lower lips trying to make up excuses, but what else could she say. Her mind went blank for a second and it was not good at all considering how Yoongi's eyes piercing through her deepest soul. It paralyzed her body.

Getting annoyed, Yoongi leaned closer to her face minimizing the gap that they had earlier "Are you even listening? WHO. ARE. YOU?" he pressed.

She scowled at the proximity as she could literally feel the rate of his heartbeat increases against hers. Why would his heart react crazily like this? Plus, the smell from his hair is driving her crazy. Not that she wanted to creep the hell out of him, it is just he smelled too good. Way too manly, that a woman's heart like her could melt instantly. Shrugging the thought off, her eyes darted to the guy in front of her. She mentally scanned Yoongi's feature started with his small and thin lips which still appeared luscious to his nose and eyes. Crap, not this weird thought again.

His eyelashes batted perfectly matching that milky skin of his, how could a man be this flawless? It made sense since he's an idol, yet heck he is still a man! Metrosexual guy like him really put all his heart into his appearance.

The hell, is she going to play dumb. Yoongi hissed frustrated of Seul's silence.

"All right, since you are keeping your mouth shut. I am calling the cops" the corner of his lips was tugged into a meaningful smirk, causing Seul to flinch at the sudden threat. She let an unknowing gasp under her breath making the man slamming both hands on the marble counter trapping her body in between "Why? Are you scared?" his brows flinched together showing off the gaze that could kill million Armys.

"Because you are a sasaeng?"

"What did you do to ahjumma?"

"Did you make her give up her job today, so you can stalk me?" accusations after accusations were bombarded right on her face that triggered Seul's anger in the end. She was still thinking of reasonable stories without uncovering the whole truth. Unsure of the consequences that her mother might receive in the future for bringing her in illegally made Seul became more cautious of everything surround him. First, she must deal with this grumpy monster in front of her.

Wait a minute, why should i? I am working here legally well technically illegally but still I have the staff identification card. Who is he to look down on me? Seul finally got back to her sense after spazzing over Yoongi's visuals.

Her eyes landed on the bandage near his ears, as bad as this might sound but she found his weakest point. This guy in front of her was invading her personal space, didn't he realize it was a serious offence. On top of all, none of Bangtan's members should be around. Referring to their schedule today, they had an award show to attend as early as 6 in the morning.

Mustering up every ounce of her strength one of her hand reached out to his injured ears to give a small squish over there causing Yoongi to yelp in pain. He cursed reflecting the pain that he experienced at the moment, as his body staggered backwards finally leaving a space for Seul to breathe.