Chapter 17

So guys after a long wait the mystery is out of the box.

I hope you will like the chapter. Don't forget to share your comment.

P.S Chapter is not edited.

Now guys need a small encouragement from your end.

If I get 20 votes on this chapter by Friday morning, the new chapter would be up by evening.

Or else it would be my routine update next week

*****************************************

Widisha POV

A shiver went down my body because I was feeling cold all of a sudden, I pulled the comforter closer to my body. I am too comfortable and sleepy to get up and check for the window whether it's open or closed. I felt something cold trailing down from my cheeks to my neck. That's all it took my senses to kick in. I jerked up and switch on the lights immediately.

To my greatest fear, I saw him. I felt my heart started thump inside my chest, my stomach knotted. I gulped down the bile rising inside my throat.

""How did you get inside?" I stammered the entire line.

"The question should be my angel that why am I here?" He said with an evil smirk.

"Raj....... why are you here?" The words came out, merely a whisper. My ears were turning painfully warm. Feet's were ice cold. The heart was thumping like a hammer on iron, I knew I was on the verge of a panic attack

"It's not the first time I am in your room angel". He said with a smirk.

One line from him and the reality hit me like a slap on my face, it was him all this time. At Chris's place, my dorm room, flowers to my mum everything. I felt the entire room spinning, it was difficult for me to breathe my hands were shaking I wanted to scream but nothing came out.

I cannot go into the panic zone with this creep inside my room, breathe Widisha breathe I mentally chanted myself. Minutes passed neither of us spoke a word. I was still on my bed and he was sitting across on my study table.

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on my breath, it was not easy as my senses were numb and my head has started to feel heavy due to lack of oxygen.

"Widisha..". My eyes snapped open hearing his voice. He was still here, of course, he will be here I scolded my stupid conscious.

"Please go out of my room at once or I will scream". I was panting due to lack of breath but instead of moving Raj stood where he was.

"First of my angel you need to calm down I am not going to do any harm unless you want me to and secondly do you really think you are in a position to bargain with me". His voice was low but it was not difficult to figure out the threat that it carries.

I closed my eyes and did what the doctor had advised me, to count the numbers in order to control my breathing, and to my great luck, it did help me.

"You know it's quite funny that day you were fuming with anger in the library and today you are all breathless". Raj said with a chuckle.

"Shut up and get out of the room or I am going to call security". Somehow this time my voice was firm and the breaths were more controlled.

"That's not going to happen angel I told you". With this, he got up and started moved forward towards my bed.

"What are you doing?? Stop right there. Somebody ...." Before I could scream for help, his hands pressed over lips and my body pushed down on the bed and in a fraction of a second, he was on top of me.