Chapter 8

Hello everyone!

Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend.

New Chapter is up. It's not an edited part so if you find any mistake please point them out politely.

Enjoy reading

Chapter dedicated to Asterking_28

***************************************************************************

Widisha's POV

"We shall meet soon and he will pay".

I read the line, again and again, I couldn't move, I wanted to scream but nothing came out. Somebody was there in this room even when it was locked how this is possible. My eyes were still glued to the words written on the letter, nothing makes sense at all. My mind was screaming to go out of the room but my body refused to move.

Suddenly I was broken from my trance with the ring of my phone. My heartbeat increased. I remembered switching off my phone after messaging Abhi.

I picked up my mobile, my hands were shaking furiously, the screen flashed Mum's number, I took a deep breath and answered the call.

"Hi! Mum".

"Oh! Darling you are not well and why did you have to do all this".

"What mom I am sorry I didn't get you". I said not understanding what she was saying.

"Darling I know it's you now stop hiding, the courier guy mentioned your name".

"What courier mum, I haven't sent anything at home".My heartbeat was increasing with every second.

"Bouquet of lilies darling, my favorite flowers." She said with excitement.

"Mum I haven't sent anything".

"You haven't sent it but the courier guy said it's from you why would he lie?"

Her voice immediately changed from excitement to concern. I cannot tell her now, that person has reached till my house. I cannot risk mum, thousands of possibilities are running through my mind.

"Widisha is everything ok?"

"Yes mum everything is fine, It's just that I asked the courier service not to disclose my name and they did. I wanted this to be surprising".

Lie, one more lie added on the list I don't know how long this would go on.

"It's absolutely ok darling you know how much I love flowers don't worry about it, now tell me how you are feeling?".

"I am feeling much better now, I guess parties are not made for me". I said.

"Come on Widisha cheer up my baby girl you need to allow yourself to enjoy it as well there is no harm in that".

"Will see mum, need to go now will talk with you later love you".

"Love you darling take care".

With a thud I sat down on the floor, how could my life change so drastically within a night? Someone knows my house address but how could that be possible.

Beep beep.... a message flash on my mobile screen, it was from an unknown number. My anxiety level rose reading that message. Why me, tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"I don't want any third person interference in our private life. We will meet soon".

The message indicates not to involve the police or anyone else or he will hurt my family. Bile rose from the stomach, I ran towards the bathroom and emptied everything I had eaten during breakfast. I couldn't help but I cried and cried, I never felt so helpless and so alone. I had no idea what to do.