Chapter 36

New Chapter Update.

PS not edited.

*******************************************

Widisha POV

The familiar feeling of my head painfully aching welcomed me as I tried opening my eyes. I opened and shut my eyes almost immediately as it burned like hell. Taking a deep breath and ignoring the terrible headache I tried blinking my eyes several times before I could open them properly.

White ceiling and a warm yellow light illuminating room, it took a few seconds before my senses starting knocking into my head. I was at the café, Raj was there. He blackmailed me with Sonia, I was in his car and then he injected me with something.

I got up with a sudden jerk and a painful moan escape from my lips.

"Don't stress yourself angel, the effect of the drug is still there" I heard a chuckle from my left side.

I look around it was a big bedroom, with a king-size bed in the middle and I was sitting in it, It had a big TV fitted on the wall, everything was neat and clean. My eyes moved and stopped when it landed on Raj.

"What did you do? Where am I?" I asked, almost dreading the answer I am going to get.

"Well angel we are somewhere, were no one will disturb us and you are mine to cherish in all possible ways I want". He chippered happily.

Hot tears flow down my cheeks, as the realization hits me. He kidnapped me and he parted me away from everything I loved. My family, my friends, my studies, Vansh....do they even know I am missing. Heavy breaths turned into hiccups, I cursed my fate, my destiny, and above all, I cursed myself for falling for his stupid words.

"Why are you doing this Raj?" I asked in between my sobs.

"Because you gave me no option Widisha, all I had asked from you was a chance but you crushed all my pleads and went out on dates with Vansh". Hearing this my eyes grew wide in surprise.

"Surprise huh? What did you think that you will not receive my calls and I will be not able to track down your activities from Delhi?".

"Raj this is not right, I never had any feeling for you and I have made that clear from the first day". I saw him clenched his finger. Wrong move.

He got up, anger was well evident on his face, he moves towards me like a predator walking towards his prey. In faction of a second, he was on top of me, his body pressing down mine. It felt like Deja Vu.

His hot breath fanned on my face, I was beyond terrified right now but I will not go down without a fight.

I looked into eyes, the black orbs I am familiar with yet these were so different. I tried searching for any amount of sanity but there were none.

"I love what I see, your feisty side. Its kind of boring when those waterfall spills down from your eyes but this motivates my inner demon to do so many things with you".

"Don't give yourself so much credit, you drugged me, kidnapped me and bought me here. You aren't anything but a coward". I said, trying hard to hold my fear within me.

"Oh! My dear angel, this reverse phycology game won't work on me. But let's see how long this fire remains. It has been very long since we last kissed don't you think?".

Hearing the word kiss, my eyes went wide with fear. I tried moving from his grasp but his hold was painfully strong.

"Not so feisty now I see". Raj said with a smirk.

His lips touch mine, and it was anything but pleasurable. His one hand was holding down my wrists and the other my face, I am sure I will have awful bruise marks after this. He tried pushing down his tongue in between my lips but I was hell bend on not giving him this satisfaction.