Chapter 37

This chapter is strictly PG -18, has mature content. It might trigger some negative emotion, please go ahead with the chapter only if you are comfortable with such topics.

Apologies for not updating for long, it's becoming very difficult to take time out from work these days but to make up I have written this chapter more than 2k words.

I hope you guys will enjoy it.

PS not edited.

*****************************************

It has been more than ten days since I have been held captive in this room by Raj. With the passing of every day, I am losing the hope of getting out of this hell hole. Things are going from bad to worse day by day. I don't know how long I can sweet talk with Raj, to keep a hold on his sanity.

His advances are increasing dreadfully every day.

Flashback

"What are doing?". I asked trembling.

"Want to kiss you my angel". He said stepping closer.

"Please Raj, try to understand. I don't want to, this is not love Raj and I don't love you". As soon as the words were out of my mouth, there was an instant shift in his feature. It felt as if his body was possessed by a demon.

His dark orbs hovering over me were filled with rage and anger, I took a step back and like every time I was hit against the wall.

"I guess Widisha you don't understand that you don't have a choice but to love me". With that, he closed the distance between us. He gripped both my shoulders forcefully, I could feel his nails cutting through my skin. Tears of fear and pain filled my eyes again.

"Please..." That was the last word I said before his lips crashed onto mine.

There was no love, no affection, it was all lust and obsession that kills a part of me every time it touches me. The struggles were of no use, he was too strong, I stood there like a statue to get over my painful ordeal.

He pulled back after what seems like forever with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"See it was not so bad angel, I bet you enjoyed it too".

Slap... slap... I couldn't control my sudden burst of anger that came hearing his taunting words.

"I hate you Raj and I will till my last breath. Do whatever you want, you can have me but my love is only for one man that's Vansh and you will never ever have that". As soon as those words slipped past my lips, my entire anger drained out and was replaced by fear because I knew I have written down my death sentence.

To my surprise he took a step back, his fist was clenched and head down. I could hear his heavy breath, Raj stood there in silence, and minutes passed and if anything I knew about him was his silence is like the calmness before a storm.

He turned and walked out of the door locking it behind.

Present...

Two days have passed since the incident, Raj has not uttered a single word after that. He just comes in to keep the food that's all.

I have been anxious ever since, multiple negative thoughts have increased my panic attacks. I have not slept for the last two days in fear something will happen during my sleep and living in a closed room is slowly turning into me claustrophobic.

I guess it was already nighttime, Raj should be here any moment. Think of the devil and he is here, I hear a click as he opens the door and comes in with a plate full of fruits and a glass of juice, strange but I didn't utter a single word. I stood by the far corner of the room trying to look anywhere but towards him.