Chapter 34

Dear Silent readers, 

I have no idea whether you like my story or you don't, because you don't share your vote nor your comments. It won't even take a second of your time to vote and hardly a minute to share your comment. 

It very demotivating for a writer when her audience is silent, for you it might be nothing but for us, it's like the fuel that pushes us to write more and better.

So a humble request to you all please give a minute extra on this chapter to share your vote and comments.

_____________________________________________

As promised the second update of the week.

P.S not edited.

*****************************************

Widisha's POV

I opened my eyes. In the dark stillness, I couldn't see much, but the dim glow of the bedside clock and the vague shadow of the lamp next to it. Another nightmare, three months have passed since I had received the threatening message from Raj since then I have not heard from him but my nightmares couldn't stop coming. Half asleep, I fumbled with the covers and stumbled to the bathroom. The haunted eyes and dark circles underneath them made the long, drawn-in face almost unrecognizable. I splash the cold water on my face, it felt soothing on my burning skin.

I can't stop thinking about the terrible things that could happen, I am anxious all the time I am alone, my body is tensed and my mind is fixated only on one person Raj. My anxiety levels go high making it difficult for me to concentrate on anything else, also it has taken the rights away to have a good night's sleep.

I have stopped going out of the college alone, I do update Sonia about my regular whereabouts. With each passing day, I guess, I am going more insane, the fear of the unknown is the greatest fear of all. As far as I know Raj, it's not in his nature to sit quietly and do nothing.

Other than the Raj factor and me going insane, the rest all are in my life are going pretty well thanks to God's mercy. Rumors are going around in the college stating that I am dating Chris and Abhi together, well I can't blame them cause these two idiot friends of mine and Sam are always glued with me.

I have lost counts on the number of love letters, Facebook message, Insta request Chris have denied. With every denial, Sam goes into a dilemma saying this is not my brother. And Abhi well he the tough one, usually he doesn't prefer communicating with anyone without a purpose of work, so most of the girls stay away from him and some even call him arrogant but Abhi has a blind eye towards all of them. 

Though Chris and Abhi fight with each other like cats and dogs they are still together. A few days back we went trekking, both of them debated for an hour at least about the things that need to be carried. Finally, it was me and Sam who completed the work. Sam says that they purposely fight with each other to avoid doing the work and every time we end up cleaning the mess and arranging everything around.

Trek was fun, tiring, and organized as Sam choose to lead. Staying in a place that is surrounded by the hills brings advantages for the people who love outdoor physical activities and Sam is always a step ahead when it comes to this. Whenever we slowed down she kept on saying that this is a child's walk but for me, five kilometers up a hill and then down was too much.

It was my and Abhi's, first trek, Chris had experienced only three till now but Sam has done many, like her parents, she also has a passion for adventure sports. But she was unlucky this time that she got stuck with three lazy people and yes she was cursing us for being slow as a snail, every five minutes.