25

Grayson

I woke up tied to a chair with a massive headache. I can't catch a fucking break, can I?

The room wasn't familiar, but I knew what kind of room it was. The tools on the wall and the tarps on the floor gave it away. Not to mention the two way mirror

I looked all beat up and bloody, my suit was ruined, not that that was important. My eye was swollen shut but I still looked great.

The door opened and in walked Pietro, his sleeved were rolled up. I knew what that meant.

"Hey man" I smiled up at him. "Long time no see"

"Where's you brother?" He walked over to the wall of tools.

I laughed. "If I knew I would tell you but we're not really speaking right now." I shrugged. "Although, it's probably one sided" I wasn't lying, I was pissed at Ethan right now.

How could he do this to all of us? I have no idea if anyone else is safe. Maya, Jose, Carlos, Lily, little Emma? They could all be dead for all I know.

"I'll ask one more time, without any violence" he picked a tool off of the all. "Where is Ethan?"

"I don't know" it was the honest truth but as someone who's been on the other side of this, I wasn't going to leave here unharmed.

He grabbed my hands pulling off one of my finger nails.

"Fucking hell!" I groaned holding back a scream. "Starting off strong!" My breathing was ragged.

"Do you think this is a game?" He asked annoyed. "Compared to what Daniel could be doing to you you're getting off easy"

"Well why don't we bring Daniel down, hm?" I challenged, not making things better for yourself Gray.

"Fine" he dropped the previous tool, grabbing more things off the wall. He didn't know what he was doing.

I could tell by how emotional he was, your not supposed to show the prisoner what your feeling. Why was he doing this?

He came back, nail and hammer in hand. He placed the nail on my hand, lining up the hammer. "Where is Ethan?" He was so close to my face.

"Pietro...are we about to kiss right now?" I chuckled but it quickly turned into a scream of agony has he hammered the nail into my hand. "Fuck!"

The door opened and in came Daniel, I did my best to hide my pain but you try having a nail go right through your hand.

"He won't talk" Pietro stood up to face Daniel.

Daniel looked at me with a hard face. He stood there in silence just looking at me, making my stomach feel weird in the worst way. What was he thinking? What was he going to do to me?

"Pietro why don't you go into Mayas and see what you can pry out of her" he held his hands behind his back.

"What!?" I broke through my calm exterior, they could torture me all they wanted but not Maya. "No!"

"Well you're not giving us what we want, maybe she will to save the life of her unborn child" he looked bored.

"You're lying" he wouldn't hurt her, everyone knows he's in love with her.

"Oh?" He questioned.

"You love her too much" I spat.

"Yes I do but that won't stop me from getting what I want" he shrugged. "And I wouldn't be hurting her, Pietro would. Then I could come in and care for her, console her in my arms"

Now I was doubting myself, it seemed like a good plan. Am I really willing to risk it?

"You don't have her" I said unsure of wether that sentence was true or not but my voice came out strong.

"Fine" he nodded towards Pietro and then they both left me alone.

I'm so sorry Maya.