15

Grayson's POV

"So you love me?" She asked timidly.

"Yes, yes I do, so much" I lied to her. I felt like I'd been here forever, after carving her fucking name in me she laid her head on my chest and cried. At this point my arms and legs were numb. I felt weak, probably from the blood loss.

"Oh, Grayson!" She sighed happily before leaning down kissing me softly. "I'll take care of this" she said referring to my wound. No, please god, let me bleed out.

She ran to the bathroom giggling. I tugged on the ropes again, hissing at the stinging I felt.

"Hey maybe we could loosen these?" I called out.

"Huh?" She called back.

I was about to speak up again but a knock at the door caught my attention. Anais came out of the bathroom with a first aid kit in hand giving me a stern look.

"Help!" I called out and she dropped it.

"You liar!" She started her walk towards me but the door was kicked in.

It was Ethan.

Ethans POV

I was getting antsy.

It's been forty five minutes and still no Grayson. Maya has been trying to calm me down, telling me to enjoy this family time but I know something is off.

Gray wouldn't bail on this, he planned it !

"I'm gonna go check on him" I got up from where I was sitting.

"Baby" Maya sighed, no doubt enjoying herself.

"I'll be back" I said but she held onto my wrist.

"I'll go with you" she said. I was going to deny it but I knew she wasn't taking no for an answer.

"I'll be back guys" she said to the group before we exited the room.

Hand in hand we walked towards the elevator. I tapped the button once before stepping back to wait for it. After a couple seconds I tapped it again, and again, and again.

"Eth" Maya stopped me holding my hands in hers. "Calm down"

I sighed. The elevator dinged and we stepped onto it.

"Hey" she placed her hands on the sides of my face. "It's okay, he's okay. We're going to go down there and he's going to call us asshats as he tries to cover his dick"

I chuckled.

"See?" She said.

Once on Graysons floor we walked up to his door and Maya knocked on it.

"Help!" We heard Grayson's muffled voice. I moved Maya aside before kicking the door in and stepping into the room.

My eyes widened at the sight.

Grayson was tied to the bed and there was blood on him. Anais was standing in the bathroom doorway in blood covered lingerie.

"Help me! She's fucking crazy, E!" Grayson pulled on his restraints.

"You're such a lair!" She went to run over to him with a knife in her hand and I ran over grabbing her. Her knife sliced me before I managed to knock it out of her hand.

Maya's POV

I ran over to Grayson grabbing a blanket that was tossed over a chair holding it against his bloody shoulder.

"Oh please cut me free!" He breathed out and I opened the side table moving around the contents of the drawer.

Bingo, scissors.

I cut the rope on his hands and he held his bruised wrists. I went down to his feet cutting those too.

Once out he got out of bed and began screaming profanities at Anais who was doing the same.

"Grayson!" I said sternly making him shut up. "Shut up!" I yelled at her.

"Don't speak to me that way!" She spat at my feet and my face scrunched up in disgust.

"Hey" Ethan held her tighter making her whimper.

"Let me go!" She demanded. "Or I'll tell my father!"

"Let her go, Ethan" I said and he complied basically tossing her aside.

She got up and ran out.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked Grayson.

He stumbled back towards the bed holding his shoulder.

"Get me a first aid kit and some towels" I told Ethan.

He went into the bathroom to grab the towels and I grabbed the kit off the floor letting him know it was out here.

"I'm so sorry" he mumbled as I began treating his wounds. Later on I'd have lily take care of him, she was better at this than I was.

"Yeah you should be" Ethan said. "What were you thinking messing with Daniels daughter? When this gets back to him we're all fucked. Do you understand the danger you've just put us in?"

"Ethan" I looked at him. "Calm down"

"Calm down?" He scoffed. "He's going to call any minute-"

As if on cue his phone rang.

"There he is" Ethan glared at Grayson before answering his phone.

Gray and I sat in silence as I worked on him. I gave him a sympathetic look as he guiltily looked at the ground.

"He wants us all down at his office, now" he said pinching the bridge of his nose. He paced for around for a couple seconds before throwing his phone across the room. "Fuck!"

"Ethan!" I understood his frustration but him freaking out like this was not helping.

"No!" he snapped at me. "Maya you don't understand how dire this situation is. You have no idea what's going to happen when we go down there!"

"I understand that but you fucking screaming at us isn't helping!" I snapped back.

He scoffed. "Unbelievable" he shook his head at me before beginning to walk away. "I'll be in the hallway"

"Sorry about that, Gray" I said placing a bandage over the newly sewed wound. "Get dressed I'll be in the hallway with E"

I got up wiping my bloody hands on a towel before heading into the hall.

"Hey, what's your problem?" I asked him. He just looked at me, his jaw clenching.

"Why do you coddle him?" He asked me.

"What?" I looked at him confused. What was he talking about?

"Nothing, M" he shook his head.

"No, speak up, please" I crossed my arms over my chest. What exactly was he trying to say?

"I said it's nothing, just forget it" he leaned against the wall.

"Stop acting like a teenager and speak!" I demanded.

"You treat him the exact same way you used to Maya!" He let out. "Only this time you're not fucking him" He shrugged.

My jaw dropped. "Are you serious?" I asked him actually hurt. "Are you accusing me of-"

"I'm ready" Grayson pooped out of his room.

I looked at him before focusing my attention back to Ethan. He pushed himself of the wall before heading towards the elevator.

I glared at his back before following. Unbelievable.