19

Anais POV

"You look beautiful, Ana" my father complemented me and I smiled.

"Thank you papi" I said looking at my dress.

"How much did it cost me?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it" I chuckled kissing the top of his head. "Where's Grayson?"

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" He snapped angrily. I flinched before rolling my eyes.

"My apologies" I held back a snarky comment.

"Go find your friends and leave me be" he said turning away from me and I scowled at the back of his head before walking off to find Grayson.

Graysons POV

I stepped into the grand dining room where the party was being held straightening my suit jacket.

The place was big and well lit and if I'm right it's the same place where Daniel killed Rico while everyone watched.

Shaking off the unpleasant memory I head over to the tables full of appetizers. I began stuffing my face with the fancy finger sandwiches. They were so good.

"Hey sexy" a familiar voice startled me and I choked on my food, coughing loudly.

"Are you okay?" She laughed.

I began walking backwards as I coughed, no way was I going to be seen talking to this crazy chick.

"Have something to drink" she tried to hand me a glass of something before I denied. Who knows if she roofied it.

My coughing died down and I was finally able to speak. "I'm going to go find, uh, someone"

"No wait!" She held onto my arm. "Please I just want to apologize"

"Apology accepted now I really gotta go" I tried to pull my arm away but she had a tight grip.

"Please, can we just talk? That's it." She pleaded and I looked around to see if anyone important was watching.

"Fine" I had to get her off my back and if this was the way I'd do it.

She smiled and began pulling me towards the door waiters were coming and going through. She walked me down a busy hall back towards a partially empty office.

This was a huge mistake, no ones going to be able to hear my screams.

Once inside she closes the door and locked it. "I just don't want anyone interrupting us" she placed her hands on my shoulders and I took them off with a chuckle.

"We're here, let's talk" I encouraged.

"I was way out of line for what I did" she nodded.

"A little out of line?" I scoffed. "You carved your name into my chest!"

"Don't fucking yell at me!" She snapped and I clenched my jaw, reminding myself that I had to play nice with her.

"You're right, I'll let you speak" I let out.

"I just love you so much, graybear" she pouted. "You're the only guy who ever cuddled me after sex"

Yeah cause I didn't want you to feel used!

"This" she placed her hand on my chest where her name was still healing. "It's just a sign of my love."

"Anais, that's not how you love someone" I held her hand. "You don't hurt or try to own someone you want to be with"

"But that's what my Daddy did to my mom" she looked up at me. "I want the love they had, I want that with you" she tried to hug me and I pushed her gently.

"No, Anais" I need to get outta here and away from her. "We should get back to the party"

"What? No" she reached on for me and I held her arms gently, careful not to hurt.

"Yes" I said stepping away slowly before turning and basically running out of the room.

~~~~~

New book !!

New book !!