14

Maya's POV

My eyes fluttered open, shutting almost immediately due to the sun shining through the windows. I was alone in bed and the sheets were pulled up to my chin.

I looked around, Ethan was gone, there weren't any noises coming from the bathroom so that meant that he had already left for the day.

I sighed.

I wish we could talk, I wish we had the freedom to. I'm so tired of this, tired of having to basically live in constant fear.

A knock at the door grabbed my attention. "One second!" I called out before getting, grabbing a robe to cover up my skimpy sleeping attire.

"Gray" I said surprised.

"Merry Christmas Eve" he smiled turning on his festive necklace. It had a bunch of candy canes on it that lit up.

"Nice" I chuckled. "What's up why are you here so early?"

"You seem down so while the guys are gone I gathered everyone else so we could decorate" he smiled brightly.

If only I could be as oblivious as he is. "That sounds like fun actually, I'll be down in thirty" I said.

"Great I'll be waiting"

Grayson's POV

I turned around as Maya closed the door behind me.

It was Christmas Eve and it didn't even feel like it. It's like the grinch came and stole everyone's Christmas spirit. But I'm here to restore it.

Anais:
Come to your room quick!

Me:
No.

Anais:
Grayson this is serious, please it's an emergency

I sighed.

"Hey lily!" I called out from the foyer looking into the living room.

"Yeah?" She looked up from where she was sitting with Emma as they made ornaments for the tree.

"I have to run to my room real quick, alright?" I said walking backwards. She nodded.

Anais's POV

I waiting outside of Grayson's room my blood practically boiling. I kept a calm composure of course but I was infuriated.

How dare he talk to me that way ! Treat me that way even !

No one treats me that way and fucking gets away with it. I was going to teach Grayson a lesson.

"What is it?" He sighed as he stepped on the elevator.

"Let's talk inside" I said and he took out his keycard to unlock the door.

Once inside he turned to talk to me but I punched him in his face making him stumble back towards the bed. I punched him again to disorient him even more.