goodbye

Louis pov:
This was the day, the day nora was leaving to go to ucla. I walked to her house and helped her pack the last boxes. "well I think that's it", she said and hugged me. when she did I felt so happy for her but so empty inside, this night he the last time I see her.
1 hour later
All the boxes where packed in Nora's car. "Follow me." I say grabbing her hand. "your see."
10 min later
Nora's pov:
Louis takes me to the soccer fields and has the same flannel blanket we sat on for our first date. "oh Lou, this is so sweet." I said as we sit down. "well I figure we must get together one last time before we go away to our crazy college life." he says pulling something out if his pocket. "haha I know rig-" I say before Louis gets down on one knee holding a ring. "um Louis what are you doing?!" I say confused. "nora hemmings don't be threaten this isn't an engagement ring it's a promise ring meaning that you and I will promise that one day I will see you again and I'll get down on one knee again and I will ask you to marry me." Louis says. "I promise." I say through the tears, Louis places a heart ring on my finger that matches the heart necklace he gave me for prom. "thank you." I say kissing him on the cheek.
1 hour later
Louis walked me back to my house. "you ready to go honey?" My mom says. "Um ya" I said which wasn't true. "ill go get my keys." my mom says walking into the house.
Louis pov:
Nora's mom walks into the house to get her keys. "well I guess this is goodbye." nora says. "this isn't good bye it's, see you later." I say bending down to kiss her. "you ready to go." Nora's mom say while where still kissing. "um ya." nora says surprised her mom saw us kiss. god she so cute. "I love you." she says hugging me. "I love you too." I say while she lets go of me and I watch her get into the car and drive away, but I wished so desperately she was still hugging me.