Little things

I was at the hospital everyday with Louis. The doctor said it was a clogged artery in his heart that causes the incident. "This boy is very lucky, if he ran every a little bit more he would have, well, not be with us today." the doctor said. "he may be a little slow when he wakes up an might be unconscious for a few days, because he fell on his head, but other than that he should be good." "Ok thank you." Louis's mom said. "oh and he shouldn't play soccer for a good two weeks." the doctor said. "of course and nora will make sure of it." my mom said kinda looking at me like this is my fault. i give her the really mom I didn't do anything look and she finally drops he expression. "well I guess well leave you two alone," Louis mom said,"oh but if he wakes up make sure to tell a nurse" "ok thank you mrs.Tomlinson." I said. "I'll pick you up at 5:30 so you can get ready for practice." my mom said. "got it thanks mom." I said. then both excited the room leaving me and Louis all alone with only our thoughts. i whispered so quietly I swear I heard a pin drop, "I love you Louis." and kissed him on the cheek.
*2 hours later*
I basically been sitting here for over two hours starring at my lifeless boyfriend, until there was a knock on the door, it was Amerie sky and McKenna with the boys. "how is he?" Amerie said. "will he ever play again?" Niall said. "Oh god oh god!!" Harry said packing the room back and fourth. "he will be find he can't play for a few weeks and may be in a coma for a couple more days." I said. "well that's a relief!" Zayn said. "come on sky we need to go on our date with McKenna and Niall." said said. "hold on zayn!" Sky said. she handed me bright oranges roses. "I know orange is his favorite color." she said. "thank you!" I say I don't know what came over me but with all the stress I just couldn't take it anymore I starting crying, no not crying, I started bawling! All the boys and the girls hugged me. "thanks guys know go have fun on your date." I said trying to laugh. "ok well it was nice seeing him and you!" Niall said. "see you on Monday!" McKenna and sky said at the same time which made me laugh. "bye guys!" Zayn said closing the door behind him. it was just Harry, Amerie, and me. "um hey Harry," Amerie said. which stopped his pacing for a slip second, "yes babe?" He said. "can you go get me some water I don't feel really good." she said. confused Harry said, "um ok be back soon." then closed the door. "you don't need water do you." I said raising and eyebrow. "no I just needed an excuse for him to get out of the room so we can have a girl chat." "Um ok I said." I said laughing.
"I know your upset."she said. "wow Amerie way to read the room!" I said half smiling half wanting to cry. "Ya ya, so anyway I know this is hard for you but you just need to remember that the little things in life are the most important ones." she said. at this point I was crying again. "thanks A money!" I say laughing though the tears. when I see something moving, Louis. "NURSE!" I screamed while Louis smiling faced looked at me like nothing was wrong.