Tell me a lie

I wake up in Louis arms and check my phone, I got a text from the group chat with amerie, McKenna, and sky.
M: hey nora if your up to it I thought we should go shopping for you "first day of school." tom.
A: yay it'll be funnnnn💁
S:pleaseeeee we need girl time.
N:ugh ok I guess😂
I get up from Louis grasped causing him to wake up. "ugh love what are you doing?" He says half asleep. "sorry for waking you boo bear the girls are taking me shopping." I say. "please just be careful." he says I knew he was worried about me running into max. "Um excuse me but do you even know how your talking too?" I say smirking. "ya, ya just text me if need help." "of course I will." I say kneeling down and kissing him on the cheek.
I open the door from the balcony and put on black skinner jeans, a white tank top, and a red and black flannel with black combat boots.
A:I'm on my way to pick you up
N:kk💕
15 min later
Amerie pulls up with sky and McKenna in the back seat blasting 5sos "YOUR JUST A LITTKE BIT OUT OF MY LIMIT!!!" Sky screams will mckenna head band in the back seat and amerie has a "help me" look. I just laugh and get in.
After shopping
I'm pretty positive my arms would've falling off if I carried on more bag. I got a ton on cloths, shoes, jewelry, etc. my mom helps me bring all the bags in my room and says, "oh Louis left you a gift." "oh ok thanks." I say a little worried she would freak knowing he spent the night. I walk over to see a note and a space nettle key chain. I open the note it said, "hi nora, sorry I left without telling you my game was about to start. So any way I now your a little uneasy about me moving away to go to Norte dame so I bought u this key chain so you don't forget where you belong. your the best thing that's happen to me. love, Louis.
Ps if you meet a guy at ucla just tell me a lie because you would leave me heartbroken if your not mine."

The soccer boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें