Clouds

"Come on Lou it's not worth it." Harry says to me when he notices I tense up seeing max. "He's right Louis your better than that, just walk away." Amerie says. "fine." I say which I wasn't I'll get my revenge with max I'll just make sure my friends aren't here to see.
Nora's pov:
Tam said I would be resealed in a few days but before than I have to rest, and take a lot of medication to regulate my blood pressure. it bassicly felt like a circle. Eat, sleep, drink, pills, eat, sleep, drink, pills, was really all I was doing. my mom would help me up, my sister would play with me, and Louis would come and visit me every day to tell me what's been going on. I hated the feeling of being waited on I'm so used to doing things my self that it's weird when others do it for me. so I thought why not at least try to do something myself. I got up it was about 11:30 pm to go to the bathroom. I was doing pretty well until I turned the corner from my room it felt like a cloud of bricks hit me I begin to feel lightheaded and I feel to the floor. "ONE SIMPLE THKING! YOU COULDN'T DO ONE SIMPLE THING!" I yell to myself in my head and tam and dr. Hood came running to help me.
Louis pov:
I got a call around 12:00 pm froms Nora's mom. "oh god please no no no" I said to my self. "Louis nora collapsed in the hospital she's in a critical state please prey." her mom said I can tell I wasn't her first call. "I'm on my way." I say and jump out of hoping nora didn't OD.
I finally get to the hospital. nora mom and sister are in the waiting room with McKenna, Harry, niall, and amerie. "where sky and zayn." i ask. "there on their way stuck in traffic." McKenna says. I sit down next to the bench and start crying an praying she's was going to be alright.
Nora's pov:
I would wake up in sudden burst when I did I would shake and shake like I was posses but evenly I would be unconscious again. doctors and nurses where working feverously around me, poking needles in me, checking vitals, helping other doctors, getting blood, you name it they did it. Though all this i wasn't worried about myself, I was worried about, my family, my friends, Louis. by this point I could care less if I died but I knew I couldn't, I knew if I did I would be a burden and an ache for people, that's the only thing that kept me fighting.
Louis pov:
Sky a zayn enter 30 min later. "how is she?!?" Sky says worried. "don't know doctor hasn't said anything." Niall says. "I'm going to go for a walk." I say. I walk over to Nora's room where doctors and nurses are every where. Nora would wake up and shake while doctors stuck a needle in her neck to keep her still. after about five minutes the machines next to nora draws a flat line. "BEEP BEEP BEEPPP." It said. "WHERE LOUSING HER!" Tam says. "CLEAR." A doctor says and shocks nora causing her to arch all the way a slam the bed. this was all to much for me I sit down in the corner and cry. I cry until it feels like my eyes re falling out, until my body goes numb, until the doctor comes out. I get up and walk back to my seat. "I'm afraid we have down bad news." he says