Help with paul

"Hey can you help with something."was all the text said. "um sure where do you want me to meet you?" I replied. "just come to the mall I'll meet outside" Louis said. "ok I'm on my way." I say and get into my car to drive to the mall.
*at the mall*
Louis is waiting out front with an older man dressed really nice. "Louis Tomlinson what did you do this time!" I said. "he didn't do anything he just needs your say on something." I older man said. "I'm Paul by the way." he says hiding his hand out. "I'm nora." I said shacking his out stretched hand. "follow me." Paul says pointing towards the door.
*after about 10 mins of walking.*
We stop and turn into Paul's store.... it was full of suits. "this is what I need help with." Louis says holding my hand. "I need you to help me pick out a suit for prom." Louis say kinda scared. "haha ok!" I said sitting down on a bench. "would you like so water?" Paul says. "Um sure thank you." I said. "uhhhh Paul?!" Louis says coming out of the dressing room wearing the suit totally backwards. "oh dear." Paul says laughing and helping Louis. "wow you sure know how to impress a girl, boo bear!" I said smirking. "haha very funny." Louis says laughing.
*after about an hour*
Louis comes out of the dressing room one last time. "so what do you think?" Louis says fixing the tie. I was completely shocked, I couldn't believe I was dating the boy standing in front of me. "Um uh I love it!" I said fighting back the lump in her throat. "that one was always my favorite." Paul said smiling. "we'll take it." Louis said walking back to the dressing room.
*after buying the suit.*
"Thanks Paul!" Louis and I said in unison. "would you like to get something to eat?" Louis said. "sure I guess." I said.
*at the food court*
Louis cakes back with two corn dogs. "wow Tomlinson I never knew you were such a romantic!" I said laughing. "only the best for my love." Louis said smiling.
*after lunch*
Louis kept starring at me. "what?"i said smiling. "what do you mean what?!" Louis says. "why do you kept staring at me?!" I say laughing. "I guess I'm just shocked I'm taking a girl like you to prom." he said smirking and kissing me on the cheek.