Prom

I wake up feeling tired and wanted to go back to sleep until I look up and see my beautiful pink dress laying on top of my mirror. "prom day." I whisper excitedly to myself.
After about 10 minutes of just sitting in bed (aren't I productive.) I finally went down stairs to eat breakfast and find my mother beaming. "Um mom watcha doing?" I say a little weirded out by her sature. "I'm just so excited for you! I remember my prom I went with, oh what was his name? Now I remember his was Johnny marshal. and let me tell you he was quite the looker with his big brown eyes well anyway we went to din..." "Um mom." I say cutting her off since she told me this story at least 123526728292 times since I told her about prom. "what's for breakfast?" "Well I was thinking you could invite the girls over for a brunch and you can get ready together." "that's a great idea! Thanks mom!" I say hugging her and running up the stairs to text the girls when I run into my little sister Stacy. "Nora's gotta date, Nora's gotta date." she said pointing her little finger at me with bright pink nail polish that she obviously put on her self, debating how messy it was. "Ya, ya you'll have one too one day." I said smirking at her. "BOYS ARE GROSS EWW!!" Stacy said making a face and running down stairs.
*after texting the girls*
McKenna, Amerie, and sky all show up at my house at around 12:00. my mom shows them where to sit and we start to eat. "So are you guys excited for prom?" My mom said, before we could answer she said," I remember my prom I went with Johnny Marshal and he was sooooo cute any way we went to dinner at a...." I give my mom the "look" and she finally stopped. "Um you know what mom I think well just eat the rest upstairs." I said and could tell the girls where lucky they didn't have to hear my moms prom story which I'm sure they heard everyone else's. *up stairs in my room.*
"Shall we do hair first?" Amerie asked. "I'll do it." McKenna says which makes everyone relived since her mom is a hair stylist so she obviously knows what she's doing. "ILL GO FIRST!" Skylar says flinging her dark brown hair with with dyed tips this weeks color is red which matches perfectly with her dress.
*after McKenna does our hair as well as her own.*
"Welp time for makeup." Amerie and sky say also at the same time. "OH JINXK!!!" They both say and start having a staring contest. "oh come on you two," McKenna says pulling the two apart which does very little since they still are looking at each other like their life depends on it. " I think we should do our own makeup." McKenna says finishing her sentence. "agreed!" We all say at once. "JINXK!" Sky and Amerie say again this time with me joining in. "uhhhh what am I ever gonna do with you guys!" McKenna says pulling out her makeup brushes.
*done with our makeup*
We all stand looking at each other in the mirror I can't help but realize how beautiful my friends are. then the doorbell rings, we all look at each other and run down stairs to see my mom opening up the door to a smiling Louis, harry, zayn, and Niall. "WOAH!"niall says pointing at us I turn it right tivsee sky leaning up against the railing like a model once I niall said that. I can't help but laugh with makes Louis eyes light up when he sees me. "Come down if pictures!" my mom says nodding her head to bring us down, we down as where told.