First day back

I wake up to the sound of my alarm beeping. "ugh Monday." I thought. I get up go down stairs eat some pancakes than take about ten pills for my lungs, my heart, anxiety, and depression. then I go upstairs put on one of my outfits I bought yesturday with the girls, a red nirvana shirt, a black skater skirt, and black combat boots. As I was listening to 5sos "try hard" and singing horribly I got a text from louis.
L: hey why aren't you at the fields?
N:can't play for a couple of weeks remember?
L:oh right well I come over to walk you to school😏
N:haha alright see you soon😂💁
I go downstairs to gathers my books and other boring stuff right when the door bell rings. I open the door to see a sweaty and out of breath Louis. "woah Lou that was fast!" I say laughing. "ya I ran." he says gasping, which surprised me since the fields are a good ten min away. "why?" I said confused. "because I couldn't wait to see you, now can I come in?" He she smiling up at me. "of course." I say moving out of the way.
At school
It felt so weird being at school. everyone was starring at me like I had three heads. Everyone would say "hey" and "how of you feeling?" which drove me crazy because I just wanted everyone to forget about what happened. "don't let them annoy you." sky says noticing me rolling my eyes at the cheer captain Megan who came over to see how I was. "I know I just don't want people to treat me differently because of ,you know, what happened." I say which sounded totally pathetic and a Amerie called me right out on it," nora you have to realise that what happened to you isn't going away, sorry but it's true so you just need to deal with comments for now and show them that your strong." "I know but how will I show them?" I said. "no one told you?!" McKenna says to me like I'm stupid. "what?" I say. "in 4 weeks the next game is against Hinsdale, the team Chelsea and max are on." Sky says smirking at me. "well then you guys are going to be in for quite the show." I say smirking they just laugh and we walk to our classes.
A/N: HEY GUYS THANKS FO THE READ ANX BTW SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! MORE TO COME! LOTS OF LOVE NORA